Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2014 1.0L EcoBoost with Recaros in Austin, TX

Trader history for Ducky (0)

D

Ducky

Asking $7000 cash. Price includes everything on this ad.

2014 Ford Fiesta sFe EcoBoost. This is the 1.0L 3 cylinder turbo model. This particular Fiesta was ordered with the Cold Weather Package, which includes automatic climate control (set the temperature and the A/C adjusts automatically) and heated seats and heated mirrors. I have kept maintenance logs which will be included with the car. I am the second owner and have put on 17,500 miles in the almost 2 years I've had it. I'm selling it to upgrade to something larger. I have a free and clear Florida title in my name in my possession and the car has a current Texas registration and inspection until June.

I have made the following modifications and are included with the car:

- Recaro seats from a 2012 Focus ST
- Fiesta Handling Pack suspension from Ford Performance. Lower than stock, higher than an ST.
- Pioneer 3300-AVX head unit with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth and backup camera
- Rearview mirror with auto dimming and HomeLink (garage door button)
- Hard wired front facing VIOFO A119 dashcam
- 3M Ceramic tint on all glass. Windshield has 90%, rest of car has 35%. This stuff is a miracle in the summer.
- Wheels from a 2003 Focus, painted black with brand new Firestone Firehawk all season performance tires and TPMS
- eBay LED foglights installed and working with Ford switch (sFe does not come with foglights)
- Yakima round bars
- Curt trailer hitch, installed but car has never towed anything.
- Intake from AEM, doesn't affect fuel economy or power but does make very excellent blowoff valve turbo noises
- Muffler delete. The car isn't loud or droney but has a fun noise to it. The exhaust is otherwise completely stock, including emissions equipment.
- Pokéball shifter because you gotta catch 'em all.

I am available most days for test drives. I accept cash in person only. We will meet at the HEB at Manchaca Road and Slaughter Lane. Shoot me a PM here on the forum if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #2
bump for justice