Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST 38k miles- $13k

Trader history for ColoradoST (0)

Hello!

For sale is my Tuxedo Black 2014 fiesta ST. The car has 38,5XX miles. This car has a rebuilt title due to being hit on the side (original damage shown in photos). The previous owner repaired the car. Parts replaced: Door, mirror, front quarter panel, new front windshield and repainted roof. The car runs great and pulls hard. The car is stock besides a muffler delete and a Blow-Off-Valve.
The car is currently sitting on winter tires and will come with stock summer tires.

The car could use a good rinse, and maybe a vacuum!

That being said the car is super clean on the inside (9.5/10), the outside is very clean but does have a few stone chips and a door ding on the door that was replaced (8.5-10). Everything in the car works properly.

General specs about this car for those who don't know:

1.6L 16-valve Ti-VCT Turbocharged Direct Injection EcoBoost® I-4
197 HP and 202 lb/tq
Twin-Independent Variable-cam Timing (Ti-VCT)
6 speed manual transmission.
Performance suspension

I'm asking $13,000

Please send me PM, text at 303-506-6460 or email at Lcoopman@yahoo.com with any question and I would be happy to answer.

More pictures on request.

Thanks for looking.

me32

1000 Post Club
With that little amount of damage why does it have a rebuilt title? Was there water damage to the car? Like flood?

Because a car this new most insurance companies require oem parts to be used and since the salvage yards don't have many of these then the cost of a repair goes up since it must be new oem parts, with the car being fairly cheap to begin with it's quickly totaled. Looks like roof, A-pillar, door, windshield, mirror, hood, fender, maybe rear door scuffs, hood scuffs, interior panels could have scratches, maybe some suspension, plus painting all adjacent panels.

Good deal though!

GLWS!!!!