Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST 39k miles- $11k

Trader history for ColoradoST (0)

Hello!

For sale is my 2014 fiesta ST. The car has 38,9XX miles. This car has a rebuilt title due to being hit on the side (original damage shown in photos). The previous owner repaired the car. Parts replaced: Door, mirror, and new front windshield. The car runs great and pulls hard. The car is stock besides a muffler delete and a Blow-Off-Valve.
The car is currently sitting on winter tires and will come with stock summer tires.

The car is super clean on the inside (9.5/10), the outside is clean but the hood is a little bent after someone hit it when it was parked look at photos.
General specs about this car for those who don't know:

1.6L 16-valve Ti-VCT Turbocharged Direct Injection EcoBoost® I-4
197 HP and 202 lb/tq
Twin-Independent Variable-cam Timing (Ti-VCT)
6 speed manual transmission.
Performance suspension

Bad:
car was hit while parked. Hood is bent in lower left corner and bumper is slightly misaligned, look at second photos. Does not affect anything! I dropped the price on the car because of this.

Passenger window sometimes stops working (I will try to fix this ASAP)

Here is also a link to a youtube video of the exhaust: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYqGfrjw8bg

Please send me PM, text at 303-506-6460 or email at Lcoopman@yahoo.com with any question and I would be happy to answer.

I have tones of updated pictures that I can send on request.