Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 2014 Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST (MA)

Trader history for LT24 (0)

I'm considering selling my 2014 Fiesta ST and trying to get feeler if there's any interest for it. I'm still hesitant about selling it but if I can get my asking price, then I'd do it.

It's a 2014 Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST with about 18.5k miles on it right now. I bought it new in 2014. It has the red/black Recaro package and the painted calipers. Typically used to get me to and from work so mileage may go up slightly.

I've put on a few additions since owning it, nothing too crazy.

-First and imo best thing I've done is the addition of the Mountune MP215 performance upgrade. That includes the Mountune induction kit and the tune. Backed by Ford and preserves the warranty on the car. It was installed at my local Ford dealer. The slight performance increase was perfect for me and it really made an already good car that much better. I'm sure most here are familiar with it.

-The next most notable thing, I had the headlights professionally retrofitted with hid headlights. I chose all the top end components at the time. Lexus Rx projectors, Mitsubishi Gen IV OEM ballasts, and Osram CBI bulbs. I get a ton of compliments and these totally transforms the look of the car. It makes the car so unique and not like any other FiST on the road.

-FSWerks short shift kit
-TRMotorsport wheels (stock tires currently)
-No-Pistons pedal spacer
-Rally Armor mudflaps
-35% tint
-ST all weather floor mats

The car is in great shape, no issues. Regular oil changes with synthetic oil. Normal wear and tear to the exterior. I try my best to wash it regularly and keep it clean. I don't have any good pictures at the moment but here are some random ones I took not too long ago. I'll update with more pictures later.

http://imgur.com/a/GMQjX

Asking $19000 obo. I'm near Boston. If you need any more info, just PM me. Thanks.