Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Fiesta ST Build

OP
T
Thread Starter #21
Lmk if the brackets are as expected. I e been trying to source them for a while but no easy way.
They are exactly as expected. colors are different on each side but I plan on having the brackets powdercoated as close to the color red the fronts are powdercoated. More proof that they are not just some knockoff aftermarkets but genuine real deal FoMoCo parts. They are also super clean and rust free. Someone does have a set of brackets and rotors on eBay for $180 though.

1672362247602.png
1672362233618.png

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Ty for the heads up on the ebay listing. I messaged the seller and bought just the brackets for $100.

OP
T
Thread Starter #24
Next paycheck I'm going to get a CPE X-Flex motor mount. I did some research and it looks like most of the poly bushings get worn out easily from the high heat of the DP. I don't want to keep replacing my motor mount all the time and CPE claims their mount can hold up to the high heat of the DP. My goal it to get both the mount and COBB DP installed at the same time. I have a DIY garage I visit frequently for all my car work. I did a full exhaust header install on my CRZ by myself so the Fiesta should be no different.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Next paycheck I'm going to get a CPE X-Flex motor mount. I did some research and it looks like most of the poly bushings get worn out easily from the high heat of the DP. I don't want to keep replacing my motor mount all the time and CPE claims their mount can hold up to the high heat of the DP. My goal it to get both the mount and COBB DP installed at the same time. I have a DIY garage I visit frequently for all my car work. I did a full exhaust header install on my CRZ by myself so the Fiesta should be no different.
Be prepared to take off the cowl and say lots of bad words while removing your factory downpipe.

OP
T
Thread Starter #27
Be prepared to take off the cowl and say lots of bad words while removing your factory downpipe.
I've seen plenty of YT videos detailing the install. I had to remove the cowl on my CRZ to do the header install. It will be a challange but I think Ill be able to work it out.

OP
T
Thread Starter #29
Got a CPE rear trans mount and some ARP turbo studs ordered from Whoosh. Y'all know whats up next on the Fiesta. Soon as my COBB Downpipe arrives shes gonna be loud. This one has a GESI cat so should still be emissions compliant in my hometown. My favorite DIY shop has tons of tools to make the install less painful. I think the next part after this is gonna be a proper size intercooler. I'm looking at the BA intercooler to combat those extra hot summer days.

OP
T
Thread Starter #30
Got a TBperformance crash bar and a BA intercooler ordered. I dont like the fitment of the intercooler the previous owner installed so I'm going to redo the install and make it right. I figured since the BA intercooler is a tight fit on the stock crash bar I'd upgrade to the TBperformance crash bar for a cleaner look.

OP
T
Thread Starter #31
Haven't updated my build thread in a while So Ill break down a list of everything I've done to the car since I got it last December.

Sync3 swap
Backup camera
Coolerwerx shifter
BA intercooler
Koyo radiator
TB crash bar
DNA control arms
DNA swaybar links
Eibach front/rear swaybar kit
BC coilovers
ST200 intake
Whoosh induction tube
Mishimoto catch can
Radium catch can
Euro headlights
Wilwood brakes
Focus SVT rear brakes
Stock gloss black wheels with 205/45/ZR17 pilot supersports tires
Whoosh front subframe alignment dowels
COBB GESI catted downpipe
MBRP exhaust
Recaro seats
Heated seat wire harness

Last edited:
OP
T
Thread Starter #32
The Fiesta is pretty much setup the way I want it for now. When I get back from my trip I plan to focus on making the CRV a clean and smooth ride. It needs new motor mounts and the hood needs to be recleared. I also want to service all the dirty fluids on it. Next year I do want to continue the Fiesta build though. The plan is to go S280 with an Airtech manifold. Ill pair it with some XDI fuel upgrades. +50% injectors and pump. Not sure if I want to do the regular or EVO pump though. Id like to make the car E85 ready. Ill pretty much keep it stock block so no more than 350 wheel HP. The CRV will remain stock aside from a short shifter and Android headunit.

OP
T
Thread Starter #33
Update on the Fiesta: I've been on my final revision for a minute now and it runs extremely smooth. Haven't been able to make any solid traction in 2nd gear in this cold weather even on my all season tires. Hitting 25psi boost on a good day and when the tires hook it scoots for sure. Hopefully when the warmer weather comes back and the track opens back up with its no prep street races on Friday nights I can start to bring out the Fiesta and send it as Hard as I sent it in my old CRZ. I gave the CRZ a massive pounding on the 1/8 mile strip and couldn't break anything. I;d like to think the Fiesta can take just as much of a pounding as the CRZ.

OP
T
Thread Starter #36
Just hit up my tuner to get my tune adjusted for the pump and injectors. Those items should be arriving in the next few days. I also inquired about making a trip to TN to get some dyno time when I get the turbo installed. going full monty on E85 and 93 pump. gonna make some nice power on that secrete sauce from my tuner. I'm shooting for close to 390HP on E85 and 350HP on 93 pump. My RTS clutch should be more than up to the task.

OP
T
Thread Starter #37
Turbo, Injectors and pump have all arrived at my house. Tuner should be getting back to me soon with a base map for my pump and injectors. Ill get the turbo done a little later when I get a tubular manifold ordered. I'm thinking next year Ill get around to doing a Clark transmission with a Wavtrac LSD. My old CRZ had an Mfactory LSD and it was magical going around corners.

OP
T
Thread Starter #38
Took a while for my tuner to respond since he was moving to a different company but I finally got a basemap for the injectors and pump. I'll be doing the turbo later in the Spring. Should be getting the pump and injectors installed on Sunday. I got an injector puller to make it easier to pull out the injectors. Car has 97k miles on the og engine and transmission so I'm pretty sure the injectors are gonna be tough to remove.

I never had issues with stuck injectors on mine, but that's just my experience. They can be hard to pull, but never needed more than a firm grip.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
My injectors were a bitch to remove. Tap gently many, many times with the removal tool or you’ll break the plastic injector like I did trying to yank them out.