Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Fiesta ST Build

OP
T
Thread Starter #41
Got all my injectors out finally but cracked my valve cover in the process. Head is cleaned and prepped for a new valve cover and I should be able to finish the injectors this weekend when my new valve cover arrives. Until than I get to scoot around in my 5spd CRV. I almost prefer the shifter on the CRV cause every Honda manual I've driven shifts super smooth...

Attachments

Damn boy, what did you do to those poor injectors?! Good thing you got new ones, cause damn.

OP
T
Thread Starter #45
Got everything back together with a new valve cover. Drove the car home on the new tune revision. Car runs very smooth. I'll be able to get some logs for my tuner soon. Engine has 97k miles on it so I was pleased to see how clean everything is inside the head.

Attachments

OP
T
Thread Starter #46
One of the last pieces to my S280 upgrade. I went with Airtec from Whoosh. Will be looking forward to the sound from the S280 as well as the tubular manifold sound. Should be ready to get the turbo installed in May. Will be looking forward to getting the car dialed in on the turbo before my annual Dragon trip in September.

Attachments