Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Fiesta ST Forum.com Calender?

CanadianST

With the ever growing number of nicely modded FiST's showing up who would be interested in seeing something like this happen? The Skyline guys up here on a certain forum have a very successful one that sells out yearly and I think it would be a cool thing for us to do.

The final product would be a store bought quality piece, glossy pages, nice color and binding with submitted photos from the community.

A few rules they use that have worked out well:

- AT LEAST 1000px in width
- NO cell phone pics
- NO pics that are half chopped off, these have to be decent pics!
- DO NOT send other photographer's pictures, or pics of other people's cars unless you have permission
- All watermarks will be left on the images to acknowledge the photographers
- NO PHOTOSHOP

What's everyone's opinions?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I would like to see this happen. [twothumb]

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #4
Glad to see some interest! Should be able to get 12 high quality pics from the community, but of course the more the merrier!

I'd love one - great idea! Reckon you'd be open to we foreigners putting forward our cars for inclusion?

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #9
I'd love one - great idea! Reckon you'd be open to we foreigners putting forward our cars for inclusion?
Definitely, everyone is welcome! Glad to see I'm not the only one who would like to see this happen. Thinking of throwing a picture submission thread up after we get a little more interest and keep it open till mid to late October, should give enough time to choose the 12 lucky people and get the calenders made and shipped out for the new year.

Definitely, everyone is welcome! Glad to see I'm not the only one who would like to see this happen. Thinking of throwing a picture submission thread up after we get a little more interest and keep it open till mid to late October, should give enough time to choose the 12 lucky people and get the calenders made and shipped out for the new year.
Sounds like a plan! Having seen a couple of calendar proposals Down Under over the last three years I'd say make it an early October cut-off. That leaves the organiser/s with time to arrange printing and sending before the featured calendar year commences...

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #11
Sounds like a plan! Having seen a couple of calendar proposals Down Under over the last three years I'd say make it an early October cut-off. That leaves the organiser/s with time to arrange printing and sending before the featured calendar year commences...
Cool thanks for the info will probably do that instead. Never set anything like this up before but hey, there's a first time for everything and someone's gotta do it.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Maybe we can incorporate a few Fiesta of the Month winners?

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #13
Could definitely do that if we're running low on people, we'll have a handful of Fiesta's of the Month by that point after all.

Also, it would be cool if there was like an "honorable mention" month with a sort of collage of other submissions that may not have made the cut to get a whole month to themselves. That way it's a bit more inclusive. And that would partially depend on the number of submissions and quality of photos, obviously.

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #15
Also, it would be cool if there was like an "honorable mention" month with a sort of collage of other submissions that may not have made the cut to get a whole month to themselves. That way it's a bit more inclusive. And that would partially depend on the number of submissions and quality of photos, obviously.
I like this idea!