Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 FiST Dyno

Had the car run on the dyno for shits n' giggles, not bad for just a K&N Air Filter! Engine only has ~600 miles on it, owned for two weeks. [emoji16]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441673908.575491.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441672888.346760.jpg

Should be interesting how much the Cobb AP OTS Maps really help. A buddy of mine will lend me his Cobb AP the next few days and we'll re-run with STG 1 OTS - if it works on the 2016 FiST.

me32

1000 Post Club
Nice good power stock. Glad to see one dynoed. Will be nice to see the gain to a cobb stage 1 tune

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Had the car run on the dyno for shits n' giggles, not bad for just a K&N Air Filter! Engine only has ~600 miles on it, owned for two weeks. [emoji16]

View attachment 6712

View attachment 6710

Should be interesting how much the Cobb AP OTS Maps really help. A buddy of mine will lend me his Cobb AP the next few days and we'll re-run with STG 1 OTS - if it works on the 2016 FiST.
Man that's a messy dyno graph concidering it's "5" smoothing. [8]

OP
B
Thread Starter #7
Man that's a messy dyno graph concidering it's "5" smoothing. [8]
Yep and that was through the OBD2 port, not sure why. Maybe stock tune? Ran multiple times, they all had that messy power curve.

Other cars ran on the dyno today, none had that mess.

OP
B
Thread Starter #10
Unfortunately it didn't work, I'm waiting for Cobb to get back to me. [emoji17]

I'm pretty sure they've already said 2016 model is not yet supported. Would hold off on trying to install the AP until you hear otherwise.

I saw it on the lot. One of our ST club members posted a pic of it to our page. What dyno facility did you use? I want to get some base numbers...

OP
B
Thread Starter #18
I saw it on the lot. One of our ST club members posted a pic of it to our page. What dyno facility did you use? I want to get some base numbers...
Ah, nice! When I bought it the car was still covered in plastic with only 7 miles on it. [emoji16]

For dyno, check out Hammer Performance. They have a pretty accurate DynoJet 424-Linx. I believe it's $85 for three pulls.

That's what I said...
Actually you said it didn't work. I was trying to let you know that it is not supported by Cobb, as in there is no point in contacting Cobb because they will just tell you they don't support the 2016 model. There is no work around or anything.

OP
B
Thread Starter #20
Actually you said it didn't work. I was trying to let you know that it is not supported by Cobb, as in there is no point in contacting Cobb because they will just tell you they don't support the 2016 model. There is no work around or anything.
They told me to send the base to them and they would work on it - which is what I've done but thanks for telling me the obvious after the fact.

I can tell you contribute a lot around here.