Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Wont even start smooth. Screw looks to be 18 tpi while the holes look finer

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Member ID
But now getting it in and adjusted to hight is a bitch and im in the dark right now

HaveBlue83

Member ID
Yep. Mine went in pretty easily. But I got mine from HaveBlue, so I don't know what he went through to get them in.
I had to chase it with a tap. The screws would not go in. Both holes all the way down...that's why Hijinx didnt have any issues.

MOFiST

Member ID
Anyone with RHD won't be able to use this intake. I've got the cowl off and the open space you guys are putting the air filter is on the opposite side for our cars.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Member ID
Thread Starter #630
All the fiesta intakes are going out today except for Cody and Frank. Those will be built in the next few weeks. ALL INTAKES SHIPPING include clamps and the reducer. Yea!

WP_20150414_10_40_31_Pro.jpg

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Ah, the agony!!!!!!!!!!!!!! having to wait a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!! [kidding]

Member ID
So we got the intake on my car last night, WOW i love it. Love it when it chirps at you like a rally car blow off when hard shifting.

We ended up not using the reducer because it was actually causing the hose to kink. We took it off and it fit perfectly. Even tho its a bitch to get the hose on the fitting, its a super snug fit.

Only thing we had to go buy was the screws for the MAF. took like 2 hours.

Member ID
What is the size of the MAF screws?

I honestly cant remember, we had to take one off of my buddys car and take it inside to measure it. we even dropped the screw inside the store and lost it and had to go back out and take another one off lol.

Member ID
Well, I've had this intake sitting by our coat closet for about a month now. I put it on the back burner because I was having some trying times with my motorcycle. I think it's time this went on the car. Can someone link me to the MAF extension and give me a few pointers? I got my kit without the reducer. I think I'll also be ordering the AEM dry pre filter and might go ahead and pick up some paint for the intake. This thread seems to have blown up since I last looked at it....30 pages ago, lol.

osx86ftw

Member ID
Just bought an intake off your site, Joe. Dunno if I still need to email you? Anyway, came from a Spec V, was just dumb luck I chose a fiesta after that. Nice to see you making parts for this little car! [twothumb]

fST

Member ID
If you have any questions, feel free to ask or let me know if I forgot something. Here is a short video from this morning on my go pro.

[video=youtube_share;m59JLqzFGeg]http://youtu.be/m59JLqzFGeg[/video]

Yeah, I have a question. To get a better understanding of how loud the intake is, how much does the volume on the radio need to be turned up in order to hear the music? I'm not sure how loud a MBRP exhaust is with a downpipe, so maybe the radio comparison might be better for some of us? Thanks!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Yeah, I have a question. To get a better understanding of how loud the intake is, how much does the volume on the radio need to be turned up in order to hear the music? I'm not sure how loud a MBRP exhaust is with a downpipe, so maybe the radio comparison might be better for some of us? Thanks!
I can drown it out with the radio turned about half way up if that helps any, lol. My car is stupid loud for most, lol. It annoys the crap out of my wife....that's why we take her car on family trips. It doesn't bother me as I've always had loud cars.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I can drown it out with the radio turned about half way up if that helps any, lol. My car is stupid loud for most, lol. It annoys the crap out of my wife....that's why we take her car on family trips. It doesn't bother me as I've always had loud cars.
Haha my wife is the same way. She says it sounds like the inside of a rally car in my car lol. So we take her car everywhere except date night and canyon runs.
It isn't that loud in the car if you are used to modded cars. I turn the radio up about half way as well and can't hear any induction or exhaust noise. But I do have a 1000w sub in my car.