Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race / Street Downpipes ($249) - 201whp / 250wtq

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Very nice to see parts starting to roll out. Will wait till a full array of toys come out before i buy everything. But it will happen

CanadianST

Was gonna wait till Injen released their exhaust but I'm strongly thinking about picking this combo up... My only question is will the non catted DP trip a check engine light?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Was gonna wait till Injen released their exhaust but I'm strongly thinking about picking this combo up... My only question is will the non catted DP trip a check engine light?
Yes. It'll take 50 miles or do but it'll happen.
Mines be on for about a thousand miles now lol

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Yes. It'll take 50 miles or do but it'll happen.
Mines be on for about a thousand miles now lol
Colin, are you planning on going pro-tune route or getting a OTS map with the CEL delete or COBB access tuner yourself to get rid of the CEL?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Colin, are you planning on going pro-tune route or getting a OTS map with the CEL delete or COBB access tuner yourself to get rid of the CEL?
The CEL doesnt do anything, its just an eye sore more than anything.
If/when I move back to CA, I'll probably get a catted DP, and once I have an IC I'll get a pro tune. Until then, OTS for me.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #29
Colin, the cel will NOT come on if you add the 1" antifouler. No issues, no light after 2 track weekends and about 1K of driving.

af.jpg

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Someone advised against the defouler ( I think it might have been cobb) I was trying to find the thread, but I'm pressed for time at the moment.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #31
The only thing the rear 02 does is report Cat Efficiency. It doesnt play a role in the tuning -solely emissions related so an antifouler wont do any harm except reduce the velocity against the rear 02/

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Someone advised against the defouler ( I think it might have been cobb) I was trying to find the thread, but I'm pressed for time at the moment.
Yup I read that too and can not find it right now either But It was COBB saying the last O2 probe is used for some final fuel trim protection if your fuel goes wonky and a shot of bad fuel is my guess.. Joe maybe Ask them when you talk to them about Pro Tuning via your Webinar this week.. just a thought ...

Ok must have posted at same time LOL thanks Joe

airjor13

2000 Post Club
The only thing the rear 02 does is report Cat Efficiency. It doesnt play a role in the tuning -solely emissions related so an antifouler wont do any harm except reduce the velocity against the rear 02/
Joe, do you sell rear O2 emulators / anti-foulers or can you point me to where I can find the exact one you are using?

thanks,

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Now I must install my DP tomorrow after night shift ... oh boy got coffee ?? lol

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Now I must install my DP tomorrow after night shift ... oh boy got coffee ?? lol
Prepare for a battle to get that stocker out. If you have a sawzall, cut the 2 threads that screw into the support bracket, it'll make life waaaaay easier. I would have done that if I had a sawzall

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Prepare for a battle to get that stocker out. If you have a sawzall, cut the 2 threads that screw into the support bracket, it'll make life waaaaay easier. I would have done that if I had a sawzall
I will keep that in mind. On that note I was reading the service manual and Ford has you taking the battery and shifter linkage and mount out to get to the O2 probe and heat sheild.. I figured I'll take a look that way too.. I will have time and knowledge it will not go easy .. LOL any idea what size bolts hold the DP to the Exhaust ??

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #38
Colin is spot on. YOu dont need to remove anything else but the intake pipe from the turbo to the air box. There is a ton of room back there. I didnt cut out the brackets but the longest part is removing the heat shields for me. Took about 5 min of maneuvering. Again, not hard just takes a minute.

I'll ask Tim about the rear 02. It wouldnt surprise me if Ford did that as they have some really wacky cam phasing tables but my guess is the rear 02 doesnt do much, if anything outside of emissions. I dyno'd again and put down 254wtq this morning. Maybe we changed over from winter fuel to summer?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Nice looking forward to hearing more :) and I'll post up tomorrow if i have and car reated issues :) LOL