Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race / Street Downpipes ($249) - 201whp / 250wtq

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

2JR Full Race and Catted Street Downpipes
SALE $249

WP_20140321_11_33_18_Pro.jpg
fdp1.jpg
DYNO TESTED

Sound Clips:
Full Throttle
http://1drv.ms/1lbnhZC
Cruising:
http://1drv.ms/1lbnzQq

fiesta race dp.jpg

Made from 409 Stainless, bolts to the OEM exhaust or 2JR 3" Catback System. The sound level of the full race to the catted downpipe is nearly same, only 7-10db at WOT. With our 2JR 3" catback and full race downpipe, its very streetable. The difference in WTQ vs the OEM downpipe is over 30ft/lbs.

With our 2JR 3" Catback, Full Race DP, Cobb AP (93map V1), and K&N Drop in Filter - we clicked off continuous 247-251wtq runs with varying between 200-202 whp.
With the 2JR catted DP and the same mods, we turned mid 230wtq.

Our 3" Catback with Full Race DP - Combo Deal $749

fiesta dp comparo.jpg

Available Here:
http://www.2j-racing.com/fiesta-st.html

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Oh man now my family will have to eat peanutbutter and crackers next month minus the crackers ...

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #3
Rod, contact me directly about your downpipe. We have been holding one for you. Thank you!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Oh man now my family will have to eat peanutbutter and crackers next month minus the crackers ... So how bad is that smell when uncatted ?? Is it worth the extra Tq and Hp ?? Plus has it thrown a CEL ?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Its not too bad unless the wind blows back at you. You can def smell it though.

Joe, do you guys have any plans to offer an intercooler upgrade?

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #6
I concur with Colin. But I actually prefer the sound and power of the full race. Cool thing is, changing the 2JR downpipe is only 5 bolts and takes all of 30mins. So you could get one of each (jk!)

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #7
We are working on a piping upgrade first. I havent seen any IC temp problems so far. The Focus ST has a inferior OEM IC for its size. I believe ours is better than the Focus. Until I can race in the ATL heat and test our IC, then we'll start releasing one.

The piping is a more immediate concern right now.

ALSO - boost hits harder and holds more steady with the full race DP. Colin can probably concur on that.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I concur with Colin. But I actually prefer the sound and power of the full race. Cool thing is, changing the 2JR downpipe is only 5 bolts and takes all of 30mins. So you could get one of each (jk!)
OMG .. I'll send the budget committee down to pick them up and you can explain why we don't eat crackers either and we only have butter now instead of peanutbutter.. LMAO [doorpeek][rant]

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
We are working on a piping upgrade first. I havent seen any IC temp problems so far. The Focus ST has a inferior OEM IC for its size. I believe ours is better than the Focus. Until I can race in the ATL heat and test our IC, then we'll start releasing one.

The piping is a more immediate concern right now.

ALSO - boost hits harder and holds more steady with the full race DP. Colin can probably concur on that.
Ya, the piping is pretty atrocious.

I can agree, boost comes on much quicker and holds a bit longer. I think just cruising around time is more enjoyable now too.

ohhhhhhh maaaaaan. I just got an AP like 3 weeks ago. I wonder if my wife would let me swing this too. ::crosses fingers::

Sekred

1000 Post Club
OMG .. I'll send the budget committee down to pick them up and you can explain why we don't eat crackers either and we only have butter now instead of peanutbutter.. LMAO [doorpeek][rant]
Can't have your family eating peanutbutter and crackers without the carckers now can we?. I think you may need to sell something like.....say that LSD thingy you have. I've heard there not much use anyway. PM me [thumb]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Can't have your family eating peanutbutter and crackers without the carckers now can we?. I think you may need to sell something like.....say that LSD thingy you have. I've heard there not much use anyway. PM me [thumb]
I have come to enjoy being able to go and look at it tucked away in my basement waiting to be installed while picking the crumbs out of the cracker box... [drummer]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Grrrrrrrrr now ya got me thinking .....

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Such a solid price on these pieces. I can't wait for your intercooler pipe kit to be released, I'm sure that will be priced competitively as well!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Wow, what an awesome vendor! Just talked to Joe for about 15 minutes over the phone, he seems to be very passionate and test their products on the track! Also discussed some of the products they plan to roll out for the Fiesta ST in the future. I am sold, super pretty excited I can't wait for my DP to ship next week [twothumb]

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #17
Thx Jon, we appreciate your order and glad to help. All the flanges are getting cut as we speak and expect to have all the DP (full race and catted) finished around the end of next week. All DPs are 409 SS.

Thanks!

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #18
Sound clips added to first post. I'll add these to the exhaust thread as well.

Excited for mine to arrive as well. Ordered the Catback and street cat DP combo. Also picked up a catless cp-e DP to try out first. If its too loud/smelly for me I'll go with the 2J cat DP :)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Dang 61 deg I am so envious of that LOL I could have most of my to do list done... Great Vids Thanks