Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Full Race / Street Downpipes ($249) - 201whp / 250wtq

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Sounds really good! Did you use the stock bolts off the stock DP? Or did your 2J racing DP come with additional bolts?
I purchased stainless bolts and washers as the downpipe did not include them which I am sure is just an oversight.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #62
Thanks for posting the video! Great job and glad we could help ;) Would love to see more of these pics/videos

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Any buy the catted version? If so did you get a Cel?
Yes and Yes every now and then my car toss's a P0420 code that mean my cat has low efficiancy nothing to worry it seems to come on at random times and random engine loads. I clear it and it stays out for a while this time it has been a week and 400 or so miles and some track time.. Talked with Joe and he did Offer to switch it out with the AP and a tune update from him.. As I have the race tuner for the AP i can also do the race. So if you need it turned off he can so it for you if you don't have the software. Then it will never come back as a pesky CEL lamp.. Since I installed the DP it has come in ONLY Twice with no ill effects..

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Yes and Yes every now and then my car toss's a P0420 code that mean my cat has low efficiancy nothing to worry it seems to come on at random times and random engine loads. I clear it and it stays out for a while this time it has been a week and 400 or so miles and some track time.. Talked with Joe and he did Offer to switch it out with the AP and a tune update from him.. As I have the race tuner for the AP i can also do the race. So if you need it turned off he can so it for you if you don't have the software. Then it will never come back as a pesky CEL lamp.. Since I installed the DP it has come in ONLY Twice with no ill effects..
Ok thanks Rod.

Bought my de-catted race pipe earlier this week. It showed up today so I had to install it...today.

Getting the old one out was a PITA. Not much room in there.

felopr

@joe, what is the cell count on the catted DP? thanks

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I installed the 2JR catted downpipe that I purchased used on October 5th @ 11,455 miles, then installed the Cobb stage 3 tune. I've run 2420 miles with zero cels or problems. Stage 3, I believe turns off the CELS.

felopr

damn cant decide to save my life, cat or catless, anyone here with a soundclip with a catted on a stock catback? thanks

Looking to place an order but their site is down. Does anyone know their direct phone number?

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I installed the 2JR catted downpipe that I purchased used on October 5th @ 11,455 miles, then installed the Cobb stage 3 tune. I've run 2420 miles with zero cels or problems. Stage 3, I believe turns off the CELS.
Did you upgrade your intercooler or still running the oe?

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I installed the Levels Intercooler. 2JRacing catted intake, Mountune airbox and intake, and FSWERKS cat back within a few months. As soon as I install the flex fuel gauge, I'll be adding an e40 tune. I haven't decided who to go to.