300 mile round trip and I have my FiSt!

Member ID
I just bought '16 FiSt today! Looking forward to learning from everyone on the forum!

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

jeff

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Hey welcome, not far from me, if ever in Augusta holler at me, lunch my treat!!!

OP
OguNinja
Member ID
Thread Starter #9
Hey welcome, not far from me, if ever in Augusta holler at me, lunch my treat!!!
Thanks guys!

Jeff: Do you know of any good shops/mechanics that work on Fiestas?
I used to go to Joe at 2JRacing with my Sentra and I think he does Fiestas too, but just wanted to see if you can recommend anyone.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Thanks guys!

Jeff: Do you know of any good shops/mechanics that work on Fiestas?
I used to go to Joe at 2JRacing with my Sentra and I think he does Fiestas too, but just wanted to see if you can recommend anyone.
Not in your area. I used to go to TopSpeed in Atlanta for Subaru tuning, but that's about all I know. If you have a reliable person I say use them, or just do it yourself, really most of the stuff people are doing to their cars short of a turbo upgrade is simple enough to learn to do!

What are your mods plans?

Also there are a whole bunch of FiST guys in Atlanta, I'm sure they could chime in, there is a FB group you can join and probably get tons of good info.

Enjoy the car!

OP
OguNinja
Member ID
Thread Starter #11
I already bought the Diamond catch can to keep things clean and I plan on buying the cp-e RMM, a short shift kit, Boomba shifter extension, solid shifter bushings, and tint.
Then I want to get a downpipe, 3" exhaust, and the DHM front crash bar and intercooler.

I should be able to handle installing all of that, but I welcome any help though as I'm still pretty nooby at that stuff.

OP
OguNinja
Member ID
Thread Starter #12
Congrats!!! Pics are a must! [wave]
Thanks!
I put pictures in my registration thingy, but here's my ST at home in front of my DD.

*Edit* Moved pic to first post.