Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Went to the Auto Show today in Baltimore and .........

wbw

..........The ST is going to be my next car. [lovest] It has moved to the top of my short list.
Sat in a black one with two wide, flat black stripes down the middle. Recaro seats were Nice. I've been watching some of the video reviews and I'm impressed. It's a neat little car. I need to test drive one. But everything I've read or watched on video indicates that it handles really well. The word 'Fun' keeps coming up. [;)]

I currently have a Veloster Turbo that I like a lot. Good thing I like it because I'll have it for another couple of years. Unless it gets totaled or has a catastrophic engine failure, which has happened more than a few times. So, should something unexpected happen, I'm ready with the next car (Fiesta ST) all picked out.

I'm liking this forum also. Haven't noticed the know-it-all, A-hole attitudes that I encounter where I usually hang out.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Where do you live? I'm in Odenton and would be happy to give you a ride in mine.

OP
W

wbw

Thread Starter #3
Where do you live? I'm in Odenton and would be happy to give you a ride in mine.
Thank you so much for that offer. I rarely get down to your area but if I do, I'll give you a holler. I live north of Baltimore.
I need to go take a test drive before long, but I hate encountering sales guys.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thank you so much for that offer. I rarely get down to your area but if I do, I'll give you a holler. I live north of Baltimore.
I need to go take a test drive before long, but I hate encountering sales guys.
I know that feeling. I'm in full wintermode right now which means wheelspin through third at wot so it's not very fun. Snow tires aren't sticky.

Will you still be in the market in spring? I will have my summer wheels back on...

OP
W

wbw

Thread Starter #5
I know that feeling. I'm in full wintermode right now which means wheelspin through third at wot so it's not very fun. Snow tires aren't sticky.

Will you still be in the market in spring? I will have my summer wheels back on...
Theoretically I won't be in the market for another year or two. But these 1.6 Hyundai Turbo DI engines have been failing more than they should. If mine pops, I'm hopping on an ST right away. I like my Veloster so I'm OK if it doesn't pop, but I'm also OK if it does because of the ST. Financially it doesn't make sense for me to switch to an ST just because I want one.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Theoretically I won't be in the market for another year or two. But these 1.6 Hyundai Turbo DI engines have been failing more than they should. If mine pops, I'm hopping on an ST right away. I like my Veloster so I'm OK if it doesn't pop, but I'm also OK if it does because of the ST. Financially it doesn't make sense for me to switch to an ST just because I want one.
That makes sense. Ping me in the spring if you want to ride/drive one. Mine isn't stock though. Exhaust, intake and tune so far.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Cobb. I uninstall before each visit. No warranty claims have been filed by me on engine related issues so there's nothing for them to deny.

I'm in Ashburn, but I'm up in Towson once or twice a month, and I have zero plans to deviate from stock this year if you want to see how a stock one runs.