Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Went from a new Camry to a 2019 Fiesta ST and not turning back

I call it my duty to keep the Manual alive but also because if these are getting killed off by Ford I wanted to get something and look to keep this one! I'm thinking of immediate update to the headlights and fogs to an LED set in the beams and a yellow bulb for fogs, anyone else done LED's yet? What are the good tuner/performance goodies I should start looking at?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine, fellow Virginian.

All that is needed:
1. drop in air filter
2. aftermarket intercooler
3. Rear Motor Mount
4. Cobb Access Port plus tunes

approx 220hp, 270ft lbs (YMMV...)
Done. everything else is fluff and you don't want to be a fluffer...lol

Search the FOR SALE section. Most of my stuff is pre-owned. I also have a Cobb RMM for sale.

Attachments

SrsBsns

Coming from a Camry must be a pretty big change of pace. Welcome!

There's some controversy around HID's in the US headlights, but I have the AuxBeams and I'm happy with them. They're much brighter than stock and I don't get flashed for having obnoxiously mis-aligned lights.

There are also plenty of options for fog lights. I just bought a kit off of Amazon for $70 which is a pretty deep discount compared to some other options and I'm very happy with them.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Welcome! There are loads of threads and convos about lights. I actually have Aukee high beams and color-changing fog lights on my car, both cheap from Amazon and with great quality. The first mod should be a rear motor mount, drop-in filter, and maybe an upgraded intercooler depending on your budget. I highly recommend Whoosh Motorsports for most of these. High-quality parts, great prices, and excellent service. Other than that have fun!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! This car has a big aftermarket, so you can mod it as much or as little as you like. A RMM makes a big difference. The stock one is just too soft.

OP
whartman77
Thread Starter #15
Very cool for you to drop the Camry for this that's awesome in my book. I hate the safety nannies I feel like they actually do more harm than good.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
And to all others that commented on the Camry: this above reponse is the exact reason, I had turned them all basically off, but there are scenarios where they still do things - like auto braking for things and some version of still steering if it things your too close (lane departure) - while it was a very SMOOTH ride on the road, just wasnt fun and had some other quirks I was growing disappointed with. The last straw was a second time of being steered TOWARDS another car that was swerving into my lane while texting because it detected me going out of lane to avoid them. Now I can just mash the pedal and scoot away!

Also to the other recommendations, yeh I need to take some time looking at the lighting recommendations but figured sometimes easier to start the "hey, I'm new" post and go from there. I love all things on wheels, but loving this one so far! Already got to test out the "grip" in the wet on day 2 and wasn't disappointed.