Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

All-New Ford Explorer Goes Faster and Further with Performance-Tuned ST

XR650R

I drove a fully-loaded Explorer from Michigan to California a few years ago and was so impressed that I sold my Acura and bought a FiST. If Mountune and others jump on board, it could be a pretty cool platform; Mountune's jumping all over the Raptor, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some nice enhancements for the Explorer.
Here comes the MP430...

I remember being invited to test drive the first edition X5 in the early 2000’s. It was an auto cross type course and the X5 was quite capable though obviously not as fun as our cars. Fast forward many years later and Ford is coming up with a similar vehicle. Instead of a calling it a SAV (sports activity vehicle) they call it a ST. Could it compete with the BMW X3/X5? That would be my question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnockOff

I sure wouldn't want to be the guy who has to fuel up that monstrosity.
I have a big family. Filling up the v10 excursion is not something we do often. It's only for family trips and my wife running around town.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MRX330

1000 Post Club
I think this is a way to make boat captains feel better about driving a boat. Not one owner is going to do anything but floor it and shut it down. I’ve said it before but this could be the most circuitous way of getting people excited again about performance vehicles. “But Mom you had an ST”!!!!