Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anybody running a 215/40/17 on the stock wheels and suspension?

koozy

3000 Post Club
Hey Jake, I've seen those tires on a FiST with that size. They looked perfect and square on the OE wheel. Owner said no rubbing and his car was lowered.

OP
Teezlr
Thread Starter #4
Hey!

How is the Fiesta?!

I picked up a black 2015 Mustang GT Premium, Performance Pack

Thanks guys!

Jake

OP
Teezlr
Thread Starter #5
Thats more than some people are getting out of the OEM tires and considering they are half the price and more than likely much stickier, I'll take em!

I remember them being pretty sticky once they were warm, how has your experience been? Any track days?

koozy

3000 Post Club
Hey!

How is the Fiesta?!

I picked up a black 2015 Mustang GT Premium, Performance Pack

Thanks guys!

Jake
I know man, you've been MIA and I haven't seen you around on the westside in a while.
I thought you might have sold your FiST, I saw it on Craigslist awhile back.
I've added some things to my car since, and it's getting a DHM quickspool turbo kit on it soon.

OP
Teezlr
Thread Starter #7
Yeah, I posted it for sale but decided to just keep it.... still a better drivers car than the new mustang... such a good car the FIST is

I bet that will be fun, hit the track at all?

Thought about an LSD?

koozy

3000 Post Club
Yeah, I posted it for sale but decided to just keep it.... still a better drivers car than the new mustang... such a good car the FIST is

I bet that will be fun, hit the track at all?

Thought about an LSD?
Yeah, I feel the FiST is Ford best hidden bargain for fun.
I haven't been to the track in the FiST, just too busy with other things, work, etc, and simply not a current priority for me.
I haven't felt the need for an LSD yet, even with the ethanol blends, I'll revisit the idea once I get the DHM kit on there.