Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone near Santa Clarita? Need some advice!!!!

Hey Fist owners!!!

I'm a new guy from Northern California on a mission to buy a fiesta. I'm down here on vacation and ended up finding a ST that's within my budget with some tasteful mods. I wanted to have it taken to a shop for a once over to make sure everything was installed properly and running smoothly. I'm super paranoid with my specific circumstances on getting a car, that's just the kind of guy I am.

The car in question is located in Santa Clarita. Are there any shops around the area that you would all recommend? I already contacted YIMISport and they would take a look, but they specialize in Subaru. Does anyone have a suggestions as far as buying a modified ST? I come from the world of older Japanese cars, and my current car is a super awesome Chevy Cruze. Needless to say I have little hands on experience with this platform.

I can PM anyone my number if you're down to help a new guy. I can send pictures of the car also. I just got burned by a dude last time I put a car I found on CL on a forum. Some dude totally swooped on it

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
There are some members on here in that area. They should chime in.

Worst case scenario is taking it to Ford dealership and having them take a look at it. Considering the sizeable investment buying a semi-new car is, it should be worth cost.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
The closest guy that I know and trust is in Eagle Rock. Not only do I think he's great but so do a lot of other people on Google and Yelp. I've used him to check out several cars including my G35 that I got on cl. I was a regular customer and he checked several cars for me at no charge. He also has discounts if you are a member of AAA.

Might be a bit too far for you though but if you are still interested, here's the link:

Bussard's All Pro Automotive Center
5312 York Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90042
(323) 255-5566

https://goo.gl/maps/MtmdHVJPcJM2

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk