Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone on here noticed this?

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
I have, I thought it was down to the fact I had an open cone air filter setup and that it had sucked warm air but this may have explained it haha :/

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I'll have to see if mine does it at the next fill up. Are you over filling your tank or stop on the first click?

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
I have filled to the top and to half way or ?20. I can't remember exactly when it did it on mine I just remember thinking "oh that was weird, i will keep an eye on that" haha

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'm due for a fill today, I'll report back if I experience anything.

STooge

If anyone is getting this consistently go see your dealer. The more problems that get reported the better chance of a warrantied update iof some sort. That is if you are still under warranty

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Ok I filled up with premium fuel and did not experience any hesitations or rpm idling issues.

STooge

Another reason to go get it checked out. like I said, the more people that bring it up, the more likely it will be looked at as a bigger issue as opposed to isolated.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Another reason to go get it checked out. like I said, the more people that bring it up, the more likely it will be looked at as a bigger issue as opposed to isolated.

What he said...you can also log your complaints with Ford on FB. I spoke to Meagen a few times about my Focus and she always seems to get back to me in a day or two https://www.facebook.com/FordCustomerService

I haven't noticed anything like this as of yet. I've only filled up twice though, and I use a locking fuel plug.

TheStig

I too just fueled up with 87 the other day and did not notice any issues after.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
You can get that plug pretty cheap on Amazon. It's unique to Ford.

I read about this too, so was cognizant of it during my fill-up of 93 last week. I didn't notice any weirdness after the fact. It could just be because Texas is flat as hell.

Ford Community Posts