Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone want a set of the OEM ST200 LED tails?

I'm considering getting a set and the seller (who I got my headlights from) said he has two sets. They would be $400 shipped from the UK.

Figured I'd ask!

FistSt215

I want some OEM or decent pair of projector headlights lol. But they do look nice though .

Are the white vertical stripes light-pipes? The assemblies look the same except for the brake light section.

OP
T
Thread Starter #5
Update: I can get an extra set of these tails, and an extra set of the OEM LED DRL projector headlights. Anyone want those at $500 shipped?

Update: I can get an extra set of these tails, and an extra set of the OEM LED DRL projector headlights. Anyone want those at $500 shipped?
If they are from the uk, would the headlight beam pattern be pointed in the wrong direction? I might be interested..

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=3577]trsandrew[/MENTION] if you are selling something please create the proper sell thread and follow the sells rules. Its for your and the buyers protection. Thank you

These LED Taillights are not St200 ones, these are the Taillights every ST comes with since last Summer here in Europe, nothing Special about that...

Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner.

I received these http://j-w-racing.co.uk/product.php/9505/198/genuine_ford_led_rear_tail_lights_fiesta_st180_2016_ and I will tell you right now that the socket coming out of the UK tails is the same as the socket that our US tails plug into. I mean literally the same socket, so if you tried to plug and play it would be impossible. Basically you need to buy 2 US tail light harnesses here http://www.tascaparts.com/ford/fies...at/tail-lamps-scat/?part_name=socket-and-wire to cannibalize the plug to adhere to the UK tail light. I had this professionally done and it looked great for 2 days until I found water had gotten into both tail lights and was pooling in the bottom of them. They are weather sealed differently and I have not taken the time yet to find out how. You will also need to have a Female Torx Bit set on hand as there is a bolt coming out of the middle of the back that needs to be removed in order for it to fit into our tail light frames.

I really want to put them back on but haven't had time to see if the weather sealing issue can be resolved and/or if I can totally get the moisture out of them without fogging in the future.

The effect is this: LED Stripes are solid on when parking lights/headlights are on and do not intensify with braking. The stripes are not the actual LED's but are highly reflective of what looks to be a tiny surface-mount LED strip behind those lines. The actual brake light is still a separate filament bulb and activates only when the brake is applied (not when the the lights are turned on). I know this sounds kind of weird but they really do compliment each other well. The LED stripes are awesome and while only really a decorative effect, are very bright and noticeable, especially during the evening hours (and obviously at night). I kind of like this in the fact that I've never seen OEM LED tails that are independent of a still-filament actual brake light.

If you purchase these particular ones there will be hurdles. Hope this helps.

Ford Community Posts