Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey Everyone

I'm currently looking into getting a Molten Orange Fiesta ST. Hopefully everything comes together with the deal and I'll be sharing pics of it with everyone very shortly. I've done so much homework on this car and am absolutely blown away with everything this car offers can't wait to get to drive it everyday. Fingers crossed, anyway just wanted to say hi because I just became a member.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard. Everyone knows white is the fastest :)

OP
MOFiestaST
Thread Starter #9
Haha I like the little opinions of the colors! I actually always buy white cars and this will be my first non white car in a while, I think white looks great in this car too. I think I just fell in love with the color being such a unique sporty color. It also looks great with the dark grey wheels it comes with as the only other option I'm getting other than the upgraded Tri coat paint

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
my wife has a white fiesta and i have a black one. my black one is way faster. Black wins hands down.