Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey everyone! North GA 14' FiST

Hey Everybody,

I got my 14' MO Fiesta St a few weeks ago. I love it so far. Within a week it got hit with a shopping cart[:(!] Besides that and also needing my blend door actuator fixed everything has been smooth. I have installed a shift boot, shift knob, shift kit, floor mats, and removed the front plate and installed the bumper plugs.
I wanted to save up for wheels or an exhaust but I now have to pay this insurance deductible.

Anyways I'm looking forward to what the FiST has in store for me.
Scott

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Flaco

2000 Post Club
Welcome, from another N. Ga fella ! And look for ATL ST Club on FB. We have a Mountian Run this weekend.

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
Welcome, from another N. Ga fella ! And look for ATL ST Club on FB. We have a Mountian Run this weekend.
As fun as that sounds, I don't know if I'm up for that yet! I'll have to re download facebook and join! Thanks.

OP
M
Thread Starter #11
I found a page called ATL ST Club(think it's the one your talking about) and I requested to join.