Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey Everyone!!

My name is Erik and I've had my Magnetic Grey 2019 FiST for about a year. I spent about 8 months driving it stock before getting the modding bug. I've installed in order: Damond OCC, Damond RMM, Cobb AP, ST200 Airbox w/ Cold-Air tube from WhooshMotorsports, aFe dry filter (drop-in), Turbosmart dual port BOV, Velossa Tech Big Mouth, Depo 3" FMIC, and finally a stage 2 tune from Dizzytuning (including an E30 tune even though I havent put in E30 yet).

I am a previously license Smog Tech that received 7 various ASE certificates about 10 years ago. I am currently a Full time student working as an undergrad Computer Science major. My previous boosted car is a 94 Eagle Talon Tsi awd that I fully built myself (6bolt block w/ '94 ported and valve job head, 3.5" mandrel-bent turbo back exhaust I fabricated myself, and other various parts an older car needs) and drove it as a daily driver for about 10 years before buying my FiST. I am excited to learn more about these cars from you guys and maybe one day go big turbo!

Last edited:
OP
MrBatou
Thread Starter #5
Welcome. Car is addicting!
You said it, coming from the land of DSMs, everything seems almost too easy to install on these FiSTs.
Welcome! If you have run the E30 tune yet, I'd highly recommend you try it!
I definitely will, I even have a e85 pump about a mile away from my house, I just wanted to get some experience with 91 so I can really see the benefits of E30. I tried using vDyno on my most current 91 octane logs but I failed to get that to work so I’m just going by feel at this point.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
You said it, coming from the land of DSMs, everything seems almost too easy to install on these FiSTs.

I definitely will, I even have a e85 pump about a mile away from my house, I just wanted to get some experience with 91 so I can really see the benefits of E30. I tried using vDyno on my most current 91 octane logs but I failed to get that to work so I’m just going by feel at this point.
I can definitely feel a difference with my E30 tune. That's sweet that you have easy access to ethanol

Awesome dude! Coming from a cool background for sure! Excited to hear more about your thoughts on the FiST. Such an easy platform to get more "fun" out of that's for sure.

OP
MrBatou
Thread Starter #8
Awesome dude! Coming from a cool background for sure! Excited to hear more about your thoughts on the FiST. Such an easy platform to get more "fun" out of that's for sure.
Oh man, these FiST cars are pretty insane.. The good part and bad part of DSMs was that they were cheap. Cheap to make fast with even cheaper interiors. Road noise can be pretty intense in those cars.
My FiST is already pretty close power-wise, and maybe its the 2019 and low miles but man I love this interior. I can't even hear my BOV if its less than 20psi and my windows are up.

And like my DSMs, the car looks almost stock and I already gained about 40hp and 100tq over stock in the past few months. Not to mention I would agree that my FiST is far more reliable than any of my previous DSMs.

I can definitely feel a difference with my E30 tune. That's sweet that you have easy access to ethanol
Umm, if you want to say "I told you so", I would understand o_O

Attachments