Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Arizona FiST owners Sound off!

Thanks. Any reason why it's a "closed" group? That's why it didn't come up...
Because of all the idiots on FB, open group leaves it too exposed to scammers, hackers, and random folks trying to sell or advertise their shit. Once your in you can invite others, I only ask we keep it to owners and enthusiasts of ST and SVT cars and any selling related to that as well. I'd prefer it to be open but it would be just too much hassle as I've seen the closed groups have issues still as well.

Scottsdale here,
Got mine about 2 months ago from Power Ford North Scottsdale (Oxford White, sunroof, rado wheels)
bought a Cobb AP, but am going to sell it (if anyone wants it, IM me)

Why are you selling the AP? I wouldn't mind checking it out. Is there any way to "test drive" the tune? They can be uninstalled and reinstalled on a different vehicle, correct?

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #26
I'm probably the Molten Orange, but if so, I didn't actually see you. My expression was probably a reaction to an off the wall comment my wife tends to make [:)]

I don't remember seeing another FiST on the road yet. I wasn't being rude by not waving back [wave]
No worries you were heading into Prescott i was heading out of Prescott, i just so happened to notice the color then holy crap its an ST not a regular Fist lol

Scottsdale here,
Got mine about 2 months ago from Power Ford North Scottsdale (Oxford White, sunroof, rado wheels)
bought a Cobb AP, but am going to sell it (if anyone wants it, IM me)
It can be installed on any car. If you wanted to test it I can install it on my car and you could drive it.
I'd rather not install on someone else's car and take the chance of them just driving off [tongue]

I am selling it because I really didn't need to spend 500 bucks on it, I need the money more than I need a faster car (which is already quick enough IMO)

Another Scottsdale owner here. Just picked up my Black ST last night from Power Ford. Look forward to meeting everyone for a drive or gather.

FYI..there is a black CPO 2014 Ford ST with 15K miles..list price is 19.2K.

No worries you were heading into Prescott i was heading out of Prescott, i just so happened to notice the color then holy crap its an ST not a regular Fist lol
As it turns out, that wasn't me. There's another Molten Orange FiST in Prescott.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Another Scottsdale owner here. Just picked up my Black ST last night from Power Ford. Look forward to meeting everyone for a drive or gather.

FYI..there is a black CPO 2014 Ford ST with 15K miles..list price is 19.2K.
Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of deal did you get at Power Ford and what options does your ST have? I picked up mine from Earnhardt Ford.

I took mine back to its roots, Show Low. I bought it from Show Low Ford and had them deliver it to Prescott, now we live in Show Low :)

Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of deal did you get at Power Ford and what options does your ST have? I picked up mine from Earnhardt Ford.
No problem...I paid approx 25300 which includes Recaro, Nav and wheels.

Took her out for the maiden voyage today..went up to Roosevelt Dam via 87 and Globe...all I can say is wow!...them front twisties heading up Beeline...this thing stuck like glue....can't wait to hit some other curves.

Saw a nice White ST here in North Scottsdale earlier this week near FLW and Thompson Peak..looks like painted wheels? Nice Ride.

Just an FYI, there's an ST group on Facebook called "AZ ST Club" based here in Phoenix. Trying to get some more people on there for some local get togethers and cruises.

I see a couple of white st's and a black one at my work parking lot up here in Scottsdale Quarter Mall. I think there is also a white and black focus st's there too. Always drive by drooling waiting for when the time is right to pull the trigger to get one myself...;)

Checking in..

White FIST here with orange recaros and with black wheels.

So far have: Niche 17x7.5 wheels, Injen 3in catback, cobb exhaust hangers, and headlight armor yellow fog covers.

I've got a Cobb RMM and shift knob on the way.

I'm up near Anthem area. I want to meet up with you guys soon...

OP
TheStig

TheStig

Thread Starter #38
Back to the top yo!

Which one of your beautiful bastards was at the Cardinals Vs. Rams game on Sunday? There was a lowered Molten Orange FiST in the lot just north of the Brown Lot (by Raymond Kellis HS).

We both left the lot at the same time, i waved, couldn't tell if you did.

Anyone here have a white FIST that was parked at the Scottsdale Cars and Coffee this past weekend?

Also have seen a black FIST running around I17 and Daisy Mountain

Back to the top yo!

Which one of your beautiful bastards was at the Cardinals Vs. Rams game on Sunday? There was a lowered Molten Orange FiST in the lot just north of the Brown Lot (by Raymond Kellis HS).

We both left the lot at the same time, i waved, couldn't tell if you did.
I read this and got super excited because I thought it was me, I was at that game and have a lowered... oh wait mine is Tuxedo Black :( obviously wasn't me!