Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Axle seals?

Mine get replaced tuesday at 52k. Been leaking for about 5k but getting worse now. Addressing it now before it becomes an issue.

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
i had them both replaced on the 21st of march. finally got around to checking it last week and they are even worse now.. it now has actual drips which have covered the whole front of the undercarriage with oil. [mecry]

Butterybunz

Mine weren't as bad as the original pictures, when I brought it in they told me that it was seepage and was normal. I checked again about a year later and they look dry now. Sorry to hear your's are leaking.

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
Mine weren't as bad as the original pictures, when I brought it in they told me that it was seepage and was normal. I checked again about a year later and they look dry now. Sorry to hear your's are leaking.
Yes mine were initially seeping but they still replaced them, am thinking I should have just left it the way they were

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
I dropped my car off at ford last night to replace the axle seals. Again. I just received a phone call telling me it is done and the reason both the factory seals and the replacements from the first fix leaked is because they didn't come with sealant. Does that even sound right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk