Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Big Boost Stage 3 Turbo Aux Fuel Build

Hello all, I just pulled the trigger on a Whoosh aux fuel plate with the 90 lb/hr injector and I’m planning to pair it with my Big Boost stage 3 big turbo kit.

current mods - 2JR intake, big boost catless downpipe, straight pipe, 1-step cooler plugs, big boost big turbo kit, big boost hot side boost pipe, radium catch can, oil cap breather, hks bov, whoosh v3 intercooler, tb crash bar, rear motor mount, trunk Trac bar, dizzy tuned.

planned mods - whoosh aux fuel plate (90), Mishimoto cold side boost pipe, whoosh boost hoses, front Trac bar.

currently I haven’t seen anyone besides BigBoost run aux fuel with their turbo so I’m interested to see what it can really do. I’ll post updates on this thread soon. As of making this the Aux fuel kit just shipped.

If anyone has any questions please ask away.

slopoke

Hello all, I just pulled the trigger on a Whoosh aux fuel plate with the 90 lb/hr injector and I’m planning to pair it with my Big Boost stage 3 big turbo kit.

current mods - 2JR intake, big boost catless downpipe, straight pipe, 1-step cooler plugs, big boost big turbo kit, big boost hot side boost pipe, radium catch can, oil cap breather, hks bov, whoosh v3 intercooler, tb crash bar, rear motor mount, trunk Trac bar, dizzy tuned.

planned mods - whoosh aux fuel plate (90), Mishimoto cold side boost pipe, whoosh boost hoses, front Trac bar.

currently I haven’t seen anyone besides BigBoost run aux fuel with their turbo so I’m interested to see what it can really do. I’ll post updates on this thread soon. As of making this the Aux fuel kit just shipped.

If anyone has any questions please ask away.

I guess you haven't done your research on this forum. The stock GDI system has a max around 300whp. So, all aftermarket turbos need aux fueling if the goal is 300whp or more. Now when you get to around the 400 mark. A larger LPFP is needed. If you want the engine bay to look stealthy, larger DI injectors with an aftermarket HPFP will fit the bill.

OP
2053.media
Thread Starter #3
I guess you haven't done your research on this forum. The stock GDI system has a max around 300whp. So, all aftermarket turbos need aux fueling if the goal is 300whp or more. Now when you get to around the 400 mark. A larger LPFP is needed. If you want the engine bay to look stealthy, larger DI injectors with an aftermarket HPFP will fit the bill.
I understand that, currently I’m shooting for around 400, basically whatever the aux fuel can get me to. My fuel system is currently maxed out with the turbo and I’ve seen really good results from this aux fueling kit.

slopoke

There is a gal that is a forum member here, but hardly posts. Her Fiesta is close to 400whp. She has aux fuel with a larger LPFP. No mods on the HP fuel side IIRC.