Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Big Turbo exhaust advice? Looking for minimum drone with GTX2554 (MRX)

X37, MAP DP catless, stock exhaust.
X37, MAP DP catless, mountune. Difference..approximately 10 whp on vdyno.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I just got a CP-E. I have the depo catless and had just the stock muffler before this. It is louder in every sense from what I had before. It is louder inside than what you would expect with how relatively quiet it is outside the car. (Read this as, you won't get in trouble with the cops but people will know) you can tell that the resonator does its job. It has a little low end growl as you move up in rpm (not under load) and when you get above about 1.8k rpm till about 3k rpm there is almost no exhaust noise when cruising. Above that it can be completely down out with the radio at half volume. It is loud but not unbearable over 75mph. Like I said for a form of reference if your radio is at or above the middle marker you won't hear it even at 80.

+1!
I have their Nexus system on my car with everything else factory, save for a GFB DV+

I REALLY love the sound, and always get compliments on it (even from the tuner shop owners/workers in my area). [thumb]
I would have gone for this exhaust even if it meant that I lost a couple of ponies here and there in the power curve (due to it being a 3" system attached to a tiny factory DP/turbine outlet)!! ;)

Better looking as well than the anemic, tiny chrome/stainless factory outlets/tips, especially in the black Cerakote I did on the tailpipe/tips.
(But I can understand wanting to keep those, and a relatively quiet factory system, for 'stealth' reasons on a big power setup. ;) )