Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
The thing I see is the spacer on the stock injector. Neither Puma Speed nor the Whoosh 30% injectors have this spacer which would cause I think the injector tip to sit a bit lower in the combustion chamber. I guess it does not hurt anything since I've seen no posts about it. Just something I noticed.
IMG_0090.JPG

The thing I see is the spacer on the stock injector. Neither Puma Speed nor the Whoosh 30% injectors have this spacer which would cause I think the injector tip to sit a bit lower in the combustion chamber. I guess it does not hurt anything since I've seen no posts about it. Just something I noticed.
View attachment 44926
I think whoosh says you need to reuse the spacer.

*Edit

From whoosh
“*You must move over the "spacer" from the factory injector. Use a small flat head screwdriver to pop them off the injector. Be careful as they will bend easily. “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
I think whoosh says you need to reuse the spacer.

*Edit

From whoosh
“*You must move over the "spacer" from the factory injector. Use a small flat head screwdriver to pop them off the injector. Be careful as they will bend easily. “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I missed that part of the write up, I plead old age and bad glasses.

What happened with your 30% injectors?
still haven’t gotten around to digging into it any further. My car went down about 2 years ago during the tuning process. Original thought was head lift since there was fluid on the pistons, but it’s possible the injector seals blew and ended up hydro locking the motor. Got it back on the road and it is misfiring terribly. Changed plugs which helped slightly but didn’t fix it. There are no codes which is the weird thing. Zero motivation to spend time or money on it at the moment as I just purchased a house and my girlfriend broke her leg. Just a lot going on. It’s just collecting dust at the moment. Have thought about selling.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
XDI to me
Hey!

He said that he hasn’t gotten to it yet, he’s hoping next week since we promised our customers their product would ship before Christmas and he’s gone for a week so he’s trying to crank out parts right now.

I apologize for the wait!

Thanks and Best Regards

Michael Vinciguerra
Customer Support

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I've got my brand new injectors (the ones that vendors sell, not the "Jaguar" ones) right next to me so if anyone needs pictures or details let me know.

Just incase anyone needs new seals asap O'Reillys carrys a kit. I had two injector seal blow out on a big pull. No worries as it was install error on my part as to why they broke. Mistake is fixed and the new seals are working great. But here is the part from oreillys. Of course they fit land rover and jags. Screenshot_20211218-083931_Chrome.jpg

Ford Community Posts