Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
I GET THEY ARE BUSY BUT ITS A HOUR JOB MAX
This is the second shop I sent them too. The first was only able to test at 75psi, which showed the Jag injectors out flowing the stock ones by 40%. Xtreme DI said they could test at full pressure. So, this trip started last September. LOL

Woods247

2000 Post Club
This is hilarious. They have no interest in testing these for whatever reasons. I wouldn’t even trust their results to be candid at this point. Put them in the car, tune and test in the real world.

The lack of proper calibration data is the only thing holding me back on these. Has anyone asked Speed Perf6rmanc3 if they can perform the test?

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
The lack of proper calibration data is the only thing holding me back on these. Has anyone asked Speed Perf6rmanc3 if they can perform the test?
I contacted 5 or 6 different shops before I sent them off the first time. That shop could only test to 75psi, then sent to XDI because they said that they could test at full pressure. Kind of stuck till they contact me.