Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

Incorrect. The jag pump can just be bolted in with no immediate tuning changes needed. The injectors need to be scaled for.

The XDI pump does require custom changes but that is an entirely different aftermarket pump.
Would there need to be rescaling done if you already have the 30% injectors and tuned for them?

No. Just the changes for the injectors.
Nice! So theoretically, provided this new development pans out, those of us with the injectors already done and tuned for could just pop these jag hpfp's in and not necessarily need another tune is what I'm picking up on?

Last edited:

wes

I don’t think we have a turbine pump. I think that article describes all Bosch injection pumps(or just the turbine pump)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I don’t think we have a turbine pump. I think that article describes all Bosch injection pumps(or just the turbine pump)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, that screen shot is describing an electric pump. Ours is definitely mechanical.

My only concern with bosch's description is that even when describing our oem pump (69893) it classifies it as a 200 bar hpfp. So I'm not sure if it's a blanket description for all bosch hpfp

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Like I said further up, I'm hopeful that this pump will flow a bit more than the OE, but I'm skeptical.

The pump is a 200 bar pump so we'll see what happens when it come to e30 tuning. View attachment 49776
I have a gtx2860r currently on E50 and I'm looking to upgrade fueling. Part number 62120 and 66807 are the part numbers that I need to purchase. Including some new spacers?.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Yes those are the part numbers. Hopefully it will flow more than OEM. I finally got a chance to get more data logs so I'll send those off and see what my tuner says.

Yes those are the part numbers. Hopefully it will flow more than OEM. I finally got a chance to get more data logs so I'll send those off and see what my tuner says.
Nice. I found both for $500. Only one thing I'm unsure about is bending that lpfp line to line up with the jag hpfp [emoji51][emoji51]

The line from the LPFP is simple just rotate it until it works. You will have it right up against the injector 4 harness connector. The line to the fuel rail is the one that has to be slightly bent to fit properly. Be patient and slowly make adjustments until it seats properly and you can finger tighten the female connectors.

The line from the LPFP is simple just rotate it until it works. You will have it right up against the injector 4 harness connector. The line to the fuel rail is the one that has to be slightly bent to fit properly. Be patient and slowly make adjustments until it seats properly and you can finger tighten the female connectors.
Got it. Just waiting to hear back if it flows more than OEM. I have a positive feeling it does.

Ford Community Posts