Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

*California* Meets

So I just joined the NorCal ST/RS Facebook group. They are a really active group and a bunch of really nice ST/RS people. I went to the monthly meetup on Friday, it was a ton of fun. So far on the group's page, there is a lot of people coordinating to go to other meets and on drives. It is not specific to the Fiesta but is pretty awesome.

I am not saying that I am against setting up a meet for fiestastforum members :).

So I just joined the NorCal ST/RS Facebook group. They are a really active group and a bunch of really nice ST/RS people. I went to the monthly meetup on Friday, it was a ton of fun. So far on the group's page, there is a lot of people coordinating to go to other meets and on drives. It is not specific to the Fiesta but is pretty awesome.

I am not saying that I am against setting up a meet for fiestastforum members :).
I joined up with the SOCAL RS/ST CLUB OFFICIAL on Facebook, planning to go to a meetup next Sunday, but most of them are FiST guys, it would definitely be fun to get a Fiesta st forum group together!!

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I joined up with the SOCAL RS/ST CLUB OFFICIAL on Facebook, planning to go to a meetup next Sunday, but most of them are FiST guys, it would definitely be fun to get a Fiesta st forum group together!!
More info on this meet? I don't Facebook, but I'm very interested in details. Time? Address?

More info on this meet? I don't Facebook, but I'm very interested in details. Time? Address?
This Sunday the 12th, meeting up in Rancho Cucamonga on top of the parking structure of Victoria Gardens(can look it up on Google for directions) at 9 am... lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, then driving Glendora Mountain Road..

Well ain't this something hell yea finally!! I stay in Pomona so I'll see if I can get some more people to come!

Well ain't this something hell yea finally!! I stay in Pomona so I'll see if I can get some more people to come!
Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday....
Still think we need to put together a fiestastforum forum meet too though!!!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
What's the chances of doing this again? I missed the last one.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
What's the chances of doing this again? I missed the last one.

I've been thinking of posting another meet soon for Ortega. Maybe in a couple weeks or so.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I like the ford fiesta st meet up idea but to add the focus st and then the rs meh. should be just us, Fiesta St owners from them FiestaStForum you see. But I'm gonna again get a lot of hate for being the girl who speaks up so we. GLWM

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Let me know. The last ortega meet was only 3 of us lol. Still a sweet drive.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Everyone is entitled to their opinion right. I dont mind other cars as long as the drivers dont think they are better for driving a more expensive car. I do have a buddy that has a nice 94 fire bird he is working on that would want to maybe join. I have come across ass holes and very down to earth dudes with really nice cars.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I actually don't mind either way. Like Knockoff says, as long as they don't have a snobbish attitude because they drive a more expensive car I don't really care who comes along. I also see the appeal with all FiSTs cruising together too.

Ultimately, whichever you guys are down for I'm down for too.

Regarding the meet I am thinking probably the last weekend of January. What do you guys think?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk