Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

*California* Meets

codestp202

I do not remember what the spec was, I put together the motor with a friend that had access to all data. I used the Ford grey gasket silicone, you can get it at the parts department of your ford dealer, or use RTV ultra grey and call it a day. What track are you headed to in february ? if my cars done I would love to track with another fiesta ST. I'm usually the only fiesta when i go to open track days.

back on topic we need to get a big cali meet going, its been to long since we have had a meet or cruise.
I'll be at Buttonwillow on Feb 11 with ongrid. Come along if you can! Its like 2hr 40 min from San Jose but its a fun track

Edit: Also, got my oil control installed. Thanks for the info

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Not at buttonwillow. Gotta meet somewhere close TO EVERYONE NOT JUST YOU lol.
Lol, not buttonwillow. I haven't really decided a location yet. It depends who wants to go and where they are all located. Been thinking of Ortega at the moment, but it doesn't have to be.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Lol, not buttonwillow. I haven't really decided a location yet. It depends who wants to go and where they are all located. Been thinking of Ortega at the moment, but it doesn't have to be.

I’m interested and I live in Pomona California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at buttonwillow. Gotta meet somewhere close TO EVERYONE NOT JUST YOU lol.
It was an open invite for those who track their car to meet at buttonwillow. Hell if you wanted to make the drive and hang out that would be cool too. The group I go with(all Subarus) has people that hang out at the track who don't track their car. They do charge $10 gate entry though.

Like I said it would be great seeing another First on track. I'm usually the only one.

Last thing, I actually work in Pomona, rarely see other FiSTs in the area.

It was an open invite for those who track their car to meet at buttonwillow. Hell if you wanted to make the drive and hang out that would be cool too. The group I go with(all Subarus) has people that hang out at the track who don't track their car. They do charge $10 gate entry though.

Like I said it would be great seeing another First on track. I'm usually the only one.
Not bad

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I'm in LA but on the weekends I sometimes go to Chino and/or Irvine area. So I don't have a problem meeting there occassionally. I also occassionally go to Santa Monica/Malibu, San Pedro/Long Beach areas too on the weekend.

Don't know of any particular meets this weekend though.

I'm in LA but on the weekends I sometimes go to Chino and/or Irvine area. So I don't have a problem meeting there occassionally. I also occassionally go to Santa Monica/Malibu, San Pedro/Long Beach areas too on the weekend.

Don't know of any particular meets this weekend though.

Thanks for replying.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Last time I did a same week meet it seemed like it was too short notice for everyone so this time I was trying to plan something further ahead.

Hopefully, we get at least 3 - 4 FiSTs the last weekend. I'll be in Chino and maybe Irvine this weekend but it will be a bit difficult for me because I don't think I'll have time to hang out or go for any drives.

If people are willing to meet sooner though, I could likely make the following weekend. Lmk.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Fwiw, we can crash a euro/jdm meet that already happens. Itll be cool to roll a few FiSTs deep. We can check the other rides too.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Perfect example!

Please post up any upcoming meets/cruises so other members can network.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Perfect example!

Please post up any upcoming meets/cruises so other members can network.
+1

With enough advance notice, maybe we can get a good group of us to go...