Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canadian FiST Roll Call!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I'm going to try a 2.5" system to start as I really think that 2.5" is more than big enough for this car. I don't ever plan on upgrading the downpipe as I want to keep the warranty in check and don't really see an issue with 2.5". You're more than welcome to meet up and hear the MBRP in person, I live in the east end(Scarborough) but if all goes well will only have it on the car for another few days.
I heard the MBRP it is loud and a little annoying for me. LOVE the Mountune. If you want to meet you can hear it. I think Cobb would be similar based on the videos.

RaptorRacing

Vendor
I finally busted out my decibel meter last night, will do this in the day and post video's in the MBRP thread but in 5th gear I got a max of 106db. For reference a JackHammer is 100db, I'm pretty darned convinced that those that think it isn't loud have lost their hearing already. I have checked and re-checked...no chassis rubbing...this is all exhaust resonance.

I LOVE the look of the Mountune and imagine it sounds amazing, I have some reason I won't get into here but want to have a system built first. If I don't like the results the mountune will definitely be the route I will go to and would love to hear it before if I choose to go this route...thanks.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I know a few that make their own with good results. For one that has the means (lifts, mandrel bender, welder, etc...) this it's a fun fabrication with little risk. Personally I think it all depends on the resonator/muffler used and controlling the backpressure. Good luck and have fun!

2015 Fist Molten orange, Recaro.Fully loaded. Bought in May already have 32kms on it. The most fun I ever had with a car.Reside in Wetaskiwin. Alberta. I just put it away for the winter.Missing it already.No mods.The only thing I'd like to change is the wheel colour to black with red stripes.

2015 Fist Molten orange, Recaro.Fully loaded. Bought in May already have 32kms on it. The most fun I ever had with a car.Reside in Wetaskiwin. Alberta. I just put it away for the winter.Missing it already.No mods.The only thing I'd like to change is the wheel colour to black with red stripes.
Quite the kms when did you buy it? Where did you pick it up and any deals off price? Not sure I could store such a fun car over our crazy long winter. The orange is the coolest colour on this car IMHO

Bought it May 15th. 2015.waiting for spring.At city Ford in Edmonton.Got for $25 before undercoat,clear coat for paint extended warranty.

My Car: 2016 Platinum White Fiesta ST, grey/black recaros, no sunroof.

Located in Toronto.

Ordered from Barrie ford (much better service than the local dealers i visited) towards the end of December, was told 6-8weeks delivery, but reading many posts that say it will likely be longer. [mecry]

Mods: The longer they take to deliver my car the longer my mods wish list is getting!

My Car: 2016 Platinum White Fiesta ST, grey/black recaros, no sunroof.

Located in Toronto.

Ordered from Barrie ford (much better service than the local dealers i visited) towards the end of December, was told 6-8weeks delivery, but reading many posts that say it will likely be longer. [mecry]

Mods: The longer they take to deliver my car the longer my mods wish list is getting!
It's quite the addiction. Prepare your wallet.

My Green Envy

My Car

2015 Green Envy with factory black strips
From Edmonton Area

Got a steal on the car last month... Paid 21000+ gst
Previous owner never drove it at all. He one it in a raffle in Nov. Then he parked it back at dealership for them to try to sell. The guy had six kids so hard to fit them in car. lol Then when he couldnt sell it he traded it into an Edmonton dealer at end of march. So car never was driven truely only for the 600km drive. it had 650 on it when i bought it.

Future mods

Cobb tuning accessport
MBRP exhaust?? Can get one cheap brand new....(My work has a extreme discount at DIX performance)
INJEN cold air intake
Velossa tech design Ram Air BIG MOUTH Intake
An intercooler of some sort
Piping for complete car
Rear motor mount
Boomba sound symposer
Boomba Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacer

some non performance mods
Tint 35% all windows
Rims for summer dont know yet which ones
Fifteen 52 complete body kit (Flares, front lip and rocker extensions, spoiler extension, front cup spoiler)
KW Coilover kit

Just a few mods i want in near future.

OP
J2FoRS

J2FoRS

Thread Starter #32
[MENTION=4838]envyfiesta[/MENTION] looks sweet bud! I love the Green FiSTs:) good luck on your future mods quite the list you got there!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=4838]envyfiesta[/MENTION] nice find. I to like the colour and it was my second choice. Post up some build info when you do it and don't forget to pick up an AP3 along the way.

Just picking mine up tomorrow. 2015 in Oxford White, I've already ordered some wing risers and rally armors, planning on getting a Mountune front splitter and their spoiler extensions. Intending to powdercoat the factory wheels in ultramarine blue. Sticker on it from 2015 was $29,800, I paid $16,800. Gotta love depreciation!

Just picking mine up tomorrow. 2015 in Oxford White, I've already ordered some wing risers and rally armors, planning on getting a Mountune front splitter and their spoiler extensions. Intending to powdercoat the factory wheels in ultramarine blue. Sticker on it from 2015 was $29,800, I paid $16,800. Gotta love depreciation!
Excellent car choice my friend.

Excellent car choice my friend.
Thanks. I've only driven it back and forth to work so far and a little around town, but I already love the handling characteristics. The back end rotates so nicely for a front wheel drive car, I might even prefer it to my Miata.

Why does nobody post on here regularly? Seems much easier than following 3 different groups. I already get enough facebook notifications that I ignore.

Just FYI. On motorcycle facebook groups I used to be on, theives were using the information posted to steal people's bikes. When you have your name linked to your car with all those tasty mods it's like advertising for theives. I guess the same could happen on here but I think it's less likely if you're careful.

Spotted another white FiST (way off in the background) yesterday after having some wings near my work. Anybody from here?