Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Can't find new flywheel

I'm looking for a new flywheel but I can only find part C1BZ-6477-C and the oem part is C1BZ-6477-B. The tasca website says this part should fit fine, but I wanted to double check on here before I buy it.

I have used C1BZ-6477-C twice now with no problems. I never even knew there was an alternative.

I recommend calling before ordering, as the flywheel can sometimes be iffy on availability; you don't want to order online just to be in limbo for a month.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
we have them in stock
from what I could tell we snagged the last 8 that were available
although you may find some at local dealers if you call around

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm looking for a new flywheel but I can only find part C1BZ-6477-C and the oem part is C1BZ-6477-B. The tasca website says this part should fit fine, but I wanted to double check on here before I buy it.
Those are called supersessions* It is what most manufacturers do when they do quality management or make slight changes if any to the part. Both part numbers will work just fine*