Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clutch Issues

OP
P
Thread Starter #63
Yea and if you gotten an Si , I'm pretty sure it's safe to throw it in 1st gear going 60mph. Regardless if you're learning manual why would you even attempt going into first at that speed?
I'm sure the internals of the clutch were gonna hold, my car before the FIST was a '08 Civic EX, and the quality was superb. As the guy in the dealership told me, now the companies make the cars weak, because a car that lasts forever is not good for business. My mother has a 2013 Nissan Versa with only around 18K miles, and the front rotors are bad, cars nowadays are garbage, even Toyota.

FistSt215

I'm sure the internals of the clutch were gonna hold, my car before the FIST was a '08 Civic EX, and the quality was superb. As the guy in the dealership told me, now the companies make the cars weak, because a car that lasts forever is not good for business. My mother has a 2013 Nissan Versa with only around 18K miles, and the front rotors are bad, cars nowadays are garbage, even Toyota.
You live and learn . Shit happens . Apparently every car different .

There is nothing "weak" about breaking things related to the clutch and/or transmission when you jam the car into first gear while doing 60mph. The most annoying thing about this thread is that you truly seem to believe the car is at fault for things breaking when you did something utterly stupid.