Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Complete Part-Out of Track Prepared 2015 - REVISED/UPDATED WITH MORE SHIPPING OPTIONS

Trader history for cidsamuth (1)

Okay, the frenzy has slowed and allowed me to take inventory of remaining items and to begin pulling parts that are not spoken for. Updating this to clearly show what's remaining for sale, and I can ship more items that I previously thought would be pickup only. I will begin posting pictures of these items as I pull them.

Reminder that I'm located in Northern VA. No items will be held without at least a good faith deposit.

• Konig “Lockout” wheels, 17x8, gloss black with 225/40/17 Hoosier A7 tires. The wheels were used for a season and have normal wear and tear – mostly just dirty. No curb rash and includes all center caps. Includes metal hubcentric rings for the FiST. The tires were just purchased as scrubs and advertised as having 75% remaining life. I ran them for a little bit, and they still have close to the 75% lift, though have lots of rubber on them (picked up from the track). One tire has a very slow leak, but it was inconsequential to me, since I adjusted pressure before each track session anyway. $500 for all plus fees. No shipping.

• Focal F20 17” rims, black, with 215/40/17 Falcon Azenis RT615K tires. The wheels were used for a season as rain tires and as emergency backup in dry weather. They have normal wear and tear. No curb rash. Includes plastic hubcentric rings for the FiST, but only 3 of the 4 center caps. The tires have 75%+ life, but have lots of rubber on them right now. (picked up from the track). Includes special “keyed” lugnuts and adaptor. $500 plus fees, no shipping.

• Transmission. This is a BRAND NEW transmission from Ford. Has less than 100 miles on it with no issues. I had a Wavetrac LSD put in it (I had used the Wavetrac for two seasons in a different transmission), and I had the 4.3 final drive upgrade done with brand new parts. The install of the LSD and 4.3 into the transmission was done by PTuning in Manassas, VA. Anyone who has had the 4.3 done knows how much extra pull it gives you, and it is a real PITA and expensive to get installed. Note, you’ll need a tune change for this – not only for the gear ratio, but the torque tables will need adjusted by the tuner because of the increased torque, especially if you are big turbo. Price is FIRM. $3,000 plus shipping.

• Clutch. This is for the stock clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel. The flywheel was used for one season, and the clutch less than 50 miles. $200 plus fees and shipping and fees.

• TB performance Rear Crash Bar, Red. Will have minor scuffs on it, but overall in good shape, and it will include the tow strap. $200 plus shipping and fees.

• Rear Diffuser. This is made out of aluminum and bolts up with brackets. Includes Professional Awesome support rods. $150 plus shipping and fees.

• Front Big Brake Kit. This is a custom-made kit by TCE that ran $3k new. It is truly made for racing, and it includes custom brackets and rotor hats made by TCE. It uses true Wilwood Racing 6-piston calipers, Model 120-13267 and 120-13268 (not retail off-the-shelf stuff), radial mount design, with Thermlock pistons. The kit uses large 13.06 x 1.25” vented rotors (I use the Wilwood Spec 37 rotors, #160-8165 and 160-8166, but there are cheaper variants). Even without ABS, I routinely out-brake much more expensive cars with these, and the pads still lasted 8+ track days. I used to burn up the standard off-the-shelf Wilwood BBK marketed for this car . . . but this custom kit handles anything you can throw at it and, frankly, is overbuilt for the FiST platform. Sale will include the calipers, brackets, rotor hats, steel brake lines and spacers for behind the pads (used as the pads wear to preclude the pistons from extending unnecessarily). I can include the used rotors if you want, but they are older and will only increase your shipping costs. I will also include nearly brand-new DTC-60 pads (about 50 street miles, plus only 6 track laps). Note: You will need 17” or larger rims for this setup. I also used wheel spacers also – exactly how much offset/spacers you need will depend on the exact wheel. For instance, I found some wheel designs had a great amount of spoke clearance and others needed large spacers. $1250 plus shipping and fees for the brake kit.

• Engine with pan. This motor was pulled from a wrecked Fiesta ST with only 33k miles in late 2022. I installed it over the winter and ran it for the 2023 track season, putting approximately 2k more miles on it. It was never run with over 28lbs of boost, and it has been flawless. No ticks, knocks, compression issues, etc. I always used Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W30 in it, changing it every few track days. Before I put the motor in the car, I put a new timing belt and water pump on out of an abundance of caution, given it was easy with the motor out. I also upgraded to ARP head bolts, and I put a baffle in the oil pan to mitigate any chance of oil starvation on the track. Has a 160 degree thermostat in it, and almost new coils. $1,400 plus fees, no shipping. PM me for a video of it being started before uninstall, and a walkaround video of it removed (files too large to attach here).

• Steering Wheel with adapter. It says Omp, but it’s likely a knockoff and this is NOT a quick release setup. Works well, though. 325mm (faux) suede leather with yellow center stripe. $100 plus shipping and fees.

• Wheel Spacers. I have two sets of H&R 20mm hubcentric wheel spacers with unused extended lugs (4 total spacers and 8 lugs). $100 plus shipping and fees. I also have one set (two spacers) of H&R that are 15mm, also with extended lugs. $70 plus fees and shipping. I also have some generic, universal spacers – two that are 10mm, two that are 5mm. Each pair is $10 plus shipping.

• Misc Interior Pieces. I still have most of the interior pieces that came out of the car in varying condition. Regular seats, no Recaros. Will sell pieces cheap, so let me know what you need and make an offer. Shipping depends on what piece, of course.

• Racebox Pro Lap Timer. 10Hz GPS Based Performance Box. I hardwired it in, so don’t have the cigarette lighter adapter for it anymore. Works perfectly and gives you lap times along with whether you are running faster or slower than your fast time. $175 plus shipping and fees.

• Silvers Adjustable Coilovers. This is the NEOMAX kit and allows for adjustable front camber, ride height, and dampening. I have used it for 2 years, and it has been great on the track. I have several sets of springs of varying firmness, a couple sets of which are high quality Swift Racing springs. $650 for everything, plus fees and shipping.

• Stock axles. $50 plus fees and shipping.

• Starter. $50 plus fees and shipping costs.

• Shell with cage. Once all the parts are off, I will sell the body with all glass, body panels and with cage. The cage is a custom-made full unit by Piper Motorsports in Leesburg VA, with optional door sill bars. The doors have been gutted and the windows bracketed in place (front windows get removed by hand before you hit the track). The cage, door setup, sunroof delete, and 6-point harness connection points ran me $7k. The body will include all bumpers, hood, doors, body panels, and the M2 fender flares which are a $750 cost new (the fenders are cut underneath for clearance). Front fenders will still have the vents, and the hood will still have the Verus vents with rain guard option. Will include miscellaneous items still in the car such as stock wiring harness, ECU, BCM, fuel pump, dash and stock gauges, rear axle, headlights and taillights, one key fob, etc. The idea will be that it will be a great starting point for anyone wanting to build their own race or rally car, alleviating the need for one of the most expensive parts – a good cage. Will come with title. Note, this started it’s track life as a “rebuilt title” car, so the title will reflect that. Everything is straight and true. Paint is in good shape for a track car, but you’ll want a paint correction or wrap if you’re looking to make it “pretty.” $4,000

• There is a ton of other stuff on the car, obviously, so let me know if you need something you don’t see in this thread.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #2
More pictures . . .

Attachments

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #3
More pics. Note, the picture of the motor on the stand and the front end without the bumper are from during the motor install in January 2023. All other pictures are new.

Attachments

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #4
I took a video today (5/12) of the engine running on cold startup. Figured it a good idea, since I’ll begin dismantling the car and it won’t be running going forward. Purrs like a kitten.

Unfortunately, the video is too large and it won’t post here. If anyone is interested in the motor, shoot me a PM, and I’ll get the video to you.

kevinatfms

Ill take some credit for the build on the motor...LOL

also will vouch entirely for the car/parts. Mr Cidsamuth has pushed the platform beyond anything Ford could ever have imagined. Its been a pleasure to watch this thing go nuts at our local track(Summit Point).

100% seller recommended.

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #6
Ill take some credit for the build on the motor...LOL

also will vouch entirely for the car/parts. Mr Cidsamuth has pushed the platform beyond anything Ford could ever have imagined. Its been a pleasure to watch this thing go nuts at our local track(Summit Point).

100% seller recommended.
Thank you, Sir. Yes, for anyone interested in the motor, know that it got the love and expertise of former Ford Mastertech Kevin with the install of the ARP head bolts and timing belt. Would explain why the motor was top notch this past year :)

FWIW - I parted out a car before and because it was so many parts like this part out is. I posted my zip code publicly and would tell buyers to check shipping rates. Some of them even bought their own shipping labels and emailed them over so I could print them. Saved me the hassle of checking rates and paying for labels.

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #15
First up …. pictures of the motor, transmission, clutch/flywheel

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #16
Here are the pictures specific to the front brake kit. As stated above, you will not get better for the car if you track it. The trade off being that you have to ensure wheel clearance.

Attachments

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #17
Wheels/tires, spacers

Attachments