Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Convince me is this a classic worth 18k

Dpro

6000 Post Club
The thing is I didn't even do any work to get a great deal. I simply read Ford was offering a $4,500 incentive, and said why the hell not. At the time they were offering $6,000 on the Focus that included the Focus ST.
I never would have paid full price for this car. I like it but at the end of the day it is a fiesta with a shit interior. Nothing special about the engine either.

I made it a huge priority of mine to always have an extra vehicle. When you grow up in a household with only one vehicle you learn to say screw that shit.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Ya my deal was no haggle as well. It was a lot of putting together Fords offers all in one basket that lead to a 5k discount on an ordered car. Even the Fleet Manager who handled my whole deal could not believe I had put together that many discounts from Ford. For what was considered to be a close to Zero margin vehicle anyways percentage wise on profits. I might add.

I paid $15,800 for my 2017 with only 15,500 miles on it and i purchased this in august of last year. Has everything this one has except mines black and doesn't have the recaros.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I got kinda screwed on mine back in September but i couldn't find another low mileage one close. Got my 2016 with 32k miles for $16k
Yeah I got no deal. '19 bought in July/August 2020... $18500 with 17,497 miles on it, has smoke storm recaros, black wheels and nav...no sunroof which I liked. Found a whoosh V3 intercooler on it while messing around doing the motor mount though.

Yeah I got no deal. '19 bought in July/August 2020... $18500 with 17,497 miles on it, has smoke storm recaros, black wheels and nav...no sunroof which I liked. Found a whoosh V3 intercooler on it while messing around doing the motor mount though.
Mine doesn't have the recaros, no nav, does have a sunroof (that i don't use). previous owner put a weird intake, an unnamed exhaust/ high flow cat and RMM. Haven't replaced the RMM since it seems fine, but had to replace the exhaust/ high flow cat and intake already