Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cracked bumper

Opk10

So I've owned my 2016 fiesta for just over 2 years now and my buddy backed into me last winter. About two months later I came out from the store and saw a crack right below my taillight I was furious. I drift stitched both of them and it kept me happy for a bit but tomorrow I am going to embark on the journey of plastic welding my bumpers Back together. Wish me luck

Attachments

PhoenixM3

So I've owned my 2016 fiesta for just over 2 years now and my buddy backed into me last winter. About two months later I came out from the store and saw a crack right below my taillight I was furious. I drift stitched both of them and it kept me happy for a bit but tomorrow I am going to embark on the journey of plastic welding my bumpers Back together. Wish me luck
Remove them both, take them to a body shop and see if someone will do this for you. Area will require paint, so unless you can paint and perform a quality repair, I’d suggest leaving it to the professiona.

OP
Opk10

Opk10

Thread Starter #3
Remove them both, take them to a body shop and see if someone will do this for you. Area will require paint, so unless you can paint and perform a quality repair, I’d suggest leaving it to the professiona.
I just got done with my rear defuser and it took several hours to get it to the point where I was happy enough to put filler on. (Yes I know I can't use normal body filler). I thought of it this way, I can buy everything I need to do the repair myself and if it comes out like shit atleast I learned. Then I will go get a new bumper and disc out the money for someone to paint it. I have always done everything on my vehicles and the skills I have learned were in direct correlation to a repair or an installation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PhoenixM3

I just got done with my rear defuser and it took several hours to get it to the point where I was happy enough to put filler on. (Yes I know I can't use normal body filler). I thought of it this way, I can buy everything I need to do the repair myself and if it comes out like shit atleast I learned. Then I will go get a new bumper and disc out the money for someone to paint it. I have always done everything on my vehicles and the skills I have learned were in direct correlation to a repair or an installation. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Good luck. If/when you buy a bumper, check out Tasca Ford online. If you’re close to them, you can avoid $300 in freight charges.