Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cranks but no start

Nikke21

Hi guys, my first post. So I swap an engine on my 2019 fiesta st it had broken rings and cylinder wall cracks. On piston number 2. The other engine was from a 2014 fiesta st or a 1.6 turbo vin x.
I am having trouble getting the car to start and run normal. So it cranks and wants to start I do a combination of holding the clutch and giving it some gas to make it run. But it's shakes bad and 2 engine codes pop up p0365 and p0369. I swap them from the old engine, basically I have 4, 2 from old and 2 from new engine. All are same parts and still runs rough when I get it to start. It doesn't let me rev the engine when I step on the gas but funny thing is when I hold the clutch I am able to rev the engine at a higher rpm.
- I tested the battery it's good and full of charge.
-camshaft sensors swap
- crank sensor swap
Wiring for the cam sensor matches the one on A side. There is another code but was there from ild engine something about turbo purge idk I can get the code tomorrow
Any help or suggestions ?