Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dash Pad/Cover ?

I was curious if anybody has a dash pad/cover in their FiST? I feel like every car my family has owned has always had one; also, it helps reduce the glare on a sunny day, which is a big plus living in SoCal. I found some on eBay/Amazon, but they don’t look too promising.

I was curious if anybody has a dash pad/cover in their FiST? I feel like every car my family has owned has always had one; also, it helps reduce the glare on a sunny day, which is a big plus living in SoCal. I found some on eBay/Amazon, but they don’t look too promising.
I bought a suede dash mat for my FiST on dashmats.com and it's a perfect fit. Make sure you select the hatchback option [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Do you have any pictures by chance? How’s the quality of the suede?
I'll see if I can snap some pictures of it when I get off of work. The quality is alright for the price. You can get higher quality material for a higher price. But I settled with the suede

OP
djlawson17
Thread Starter #6
I'll see if I can snap some pictures of it when I get off of work. The quality is alright for the price. You can get higher quality material for a higher price. But I settled with the suede

Sounds good, I’ll check that website out! Thank you!

Here are some pictures of my dash mat. Not the best fitment but does the job [emoji106]

Found THIS from Well Visors.
Ive been using their visors for YEARS and i really like them, so i wonder how these mats would fit/look. I dig the material