Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dead Hook Motorsports Factory Fitment Intercooler!!!

Trader history for DHM (0)

How do you Figure?

Until he figured out he was going to lose money on every charge pipe he made?

Nobody here has been demanding that. Read the thread over again. This has been going on for months.

That makes it even worse.

Sounds like you have a great life.

I love seeing Posts come up in this thread just dreaming of that Glorious tracking number! Like Charlie from willie wonka. And when he?s not posting we have all the people who chime in about how we should be patient for his schedule.
Point is he makes great products at competitive prices and he's just a normal guy who likes Fiesta STs like the rest of us. Waiting for parts to arrive is the worst, I feel with you there. But when you finally get your parts it will be worth it.

Young L

is anyone doing the FFI and the race crash bar? And when will another run of these intercoolers be available?

is anyone doing the FFI and the race crash bar? And when will another run of these intercoolers be available?
We are telling anyone that wants one 3-4weeks. This weekend we are trying to get caught up on orders

Sam

Zissou

Put the final touch on today:

My only complaint is that the decal is very prone to bubbles because of the 2 layer green/white. But no one will notice a bubble but me haha

Running stage 2 with the DHM FMIC and Injen intake and absolutely loving it. This FMIC has been great. 0 regrets. To anyone on the fence, get it. You won't be disappointed.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Put the final touch on today:

My only complaint is that the decal is very prone to bubbles because of the 2 layer green/white. But no one will notice a bubble but me haha

Running stage 2 with the DHM FMIC and Injen intake and absolutely loving it. This FMIC has been great. 0 regrets. To anyone on the fence, get it. You won't be disappointed.
To address bubbles take a sewing needle or a sharp pin or a pointy knife and poke the bubble. Don't rip or make a visible mark just enought to let air out and squeegee the area until the air is gone. Repeat as required.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #830
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442200987.099534.jpg

This is the DHM charge pipe. If you have not been contacted by me regarding this or the MBRP one please please call, text or email me! I am trying to ship anyone the MBRP one which is pretty much identical as this one instead of making these. The cost of making these pipes is much higher than expected and it saves time and money to ship a MBRP one. Thank you. Either way we are focused and getting shit done. Thank you!

248-941-4992

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
View attachment 6806

This is the DHM charge pipe. If you have not been contacted by me regarding this or the MBRP one please please call, text or email me! I am trying to ship anyone the MBRP one which is pretty much identical as this one instead of making these. The cost of making these pipes is much higher than expected and it saves time and money to ship a MBRP one. Thank you. Either way we are focused and getting shit done. Thank you!

248-941-4992
Just sent you an email to disregard my original email to you. Haha.

Young L

We are telling anyone that wants one 3-4weeks. This weekend we are trying to get caught up on orders

Sam

what about anyone running the FFI and crash bar together? I dont think ill ever need anything as big as the race intercooler but I do want to lighten up the front end.

maybe mine will be at the house when i get home..
not really in any rush for it though..
work is crazy and i won't have energy to install it for a while. lol.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #837
what about anyone running the FFI and crash bar together? I dont think ill ever need anything as big as the race intercooler but I do want to lighten up the front end.
you could do that but it requires you to cut the stock crash bar if you dont use our intercooler.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #838
[MENTION=1098]drag4life723[/MENTION] Hey Russ, how much is the charge pipe?
i had the DHM one on the group buy sale for $100. Normal cost at $125. But after making one it will be on our site for $150.

The MBRP one we sell is $109.99 shipped