Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Built Highest HP and Fastest MK7 FiST in the US!!! (Maybe the world!)

Trader history for DHM (0)

pwnall1337

Vendor
which watermeth kit are you using? I only see aem v2 for fiesta, but my tuner JMS recommends only aquamist.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
how's the fail safe for that? Gonna be a lot of but hurt corvettes at that power level.
Don't have the fail safe. There is a light that flashes if something is not working

Russ

didn't expect to see that much power:)

I read that you can make gtx3076 spool at 4400rpm.
What you think will be the whp difference between gtx2867 kit and gtx3076 kit on best pump gas 93oct?,
assuming rev limit 7400 and adequate fuel(DHM aux system).

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
didn't expect to see that much power:)

I read that you can make gtx3076 spool at 4400rpm.
What you think will be the whp difference between gtx2867 kit and gtx3076 kit on best pump gas 93oct?,
assuming rev limit 7400 and adequate fuel(DHM aux system).
Well a 3076 will spool completely diff on a 1.6 vs say a 2.0 or a 5.0 etc also depending on how that engine is built spool will change so putting labels as such really isn't fair.

No as for rods car in 4th gear on the street it spools at 3600-3700rpm

Most inertia wheel Dynos do not load the car is a fair representation of road like conditions hence the change in spool as shown on the dyno.

Our shop car will have a gtx3076r and should spool 4200-4400rpm. The 3076 will make 10-20whp diff on pump with stock fuel system. How ever once we get our aux fuel system that will change a lot of things.

Russ

4400rpm spool is ok for me, and with a built engine you could rev to 8500 at least? You probably seen pumaspeeds build option.

pwnall1337

Vendor
4400rpm spool is ok for me, and with a built engine you could rev to 8500 at least? You probably seen pumaspeeds build option.
That's exactly what bothers me, because if you look at the puma speed combo, the pistons are forged, but they say the rods are good for around 350bhp which is not nearly enough.

ok but where did you read they say rods are good for around 350bhp?
I see they mention failure of piston lower ring skirt.
Sico devevelopments have a lightweight piston upgrade and they say that the OEM rods are strong.

yup been looking at these for a long time, but I need to be a little patient and see what DHM come up with:)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #33
yup been looking at these for a long time, but I need to be a little patient and see what DHM come up with:)
We will be releasing stages engine packages. But we will push the engines to a point so we can prove what is the weak points not just assume. We will bend rods, stress blocks, lift the head, and maybe even break a piston or two. This way we can give you guys what we know you need from our own development and testing. Anyone can tell you that you will need this or that. Or oh no!!! Don't make this much hp you will break this! But are they making 2.25 time the stock hp? Are they making 271hp per liter at the crank? Nope but we will be!

Russ

We will be releasing stages engine packages. But we will push the engines to a point so we can prove what is the weak points not just assume. We will bend rods, stress blocks, lift the head, and maybe even break a piston or two. This way we can give you guys what we know you need from our own development and testing. Anyone can tell you that you will need this or that. Or oh no!!! Don't make this much hp you will break this! But are they making 2.25 time the stock hp? Are they making 271hp per liter at the crank? Nope but we will be!

Russ
I love everything about this. Russ is putting his money where his mouth is. I also love the idea of additional stage packages beyond the easy stuff out there. Subscribed to this thread, I can't wait to see it!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
Thank you guys!

So who would like making over twice what you car makes stock and getting this kind of mpg's! 62mile trip to the track

Russ

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
It would be very cool if all it needed was pistons, maybe a clean up the head a bit, head gasket, head bolts....if this can be done for a reasonable price I will send you an engine sometime down the road to build for me:)

--------------------

I will not want to run one but I have a GT30/76R twin scroll with 1k miles on it off a show car hanging on the shop wall that needs a new home:)

--------------------

When you expect to get a bit more tire on the car and go to the track again?

Rick

pwnall1337

Vendor

Russ
Russ do you think we will run into issues with the piston ringland in the 350+ area?