Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Built Highest HP and Fastest MK7 FiST in the US!!! (Maybe the world!)

Trader history for DHM (0)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #46
This gets more and more impressive all the time!

As an aside, you should have the track update the date on their timeslips!
I know right someone pointed that out! We were here last weekend and it was fine.

Russ

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
So this was before the rains came down and washed the test and tune time away. Good time and You will get there ...
On a side note it was mentioned to me during editing this pic. "Interesting way to white out your license plate" LOL

Attachments

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
Big thanks to everyone! That includes [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] in a big way. Super proud of the car and the results. We planned on doing it big with our shop car later than sooner but with Rod jumping on board for a full project build it happened sooner than we planned.

Video is going through the final edits and then we will be live!

Russ

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Nice job. Nice to see a good vehicle is not made unusable when brought to its limits.
I will need to learn how to drive it again and with the 375M (375hp amd Meth) tune it can be made to accelerate violently in its current form though it could be tamed with boost limits per gear but for me personally that was not the point of this build. And if I need Russ has provided numerous tunes for most every kind of driving I will see and the promise of if I need or want something all I need to do is DATALOG and send him the file and ask for the feature added to my tune.. Can't wait for the stuff in the pipe from DHM too..

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I will need to learn how to drive it again and with the 375M (375hp amd Meth) tune it can be made to accelerate violently in its current form though it could be tamed with boost limits per gear but for me personally that was not the point of this build. And if I need Russ has provided numerous tunes for most every kind of driving I will see and the promise of if I need or want something all I need to do is DATALOG and send him the file and ask for the feature added to my tune.. Can't wait for the stuff in the pipe from DHM too..
I'm more curious how reverse is manageable.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Lol. I hear you. Same boat. I have a loooong driveway that i take in reverse sometimes i goose the gas. With your setup i might end up in a neighbourgh 3 street over. Lol. Fun times.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
ah man... Very nice but you had the 11s on the last run just a little slow off the line... Guess you wanted to give a chance to the other guy. :D Awesome job. BTW the first time I saw it I though the V8 sound was the Fiesta warming the tires until I notice the other white car... Damn quiet little car in that venue. Any feedbacks from the big block guies? As in "WTF is in the car?!?"