Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does the Fiesta ST share Parts with other cars?

So I'm rebuilding my Fiesta ST and I've been trying very hard to figure out which parts the Fiesta ST share with other cars. I know most of the body and interior parts are the same between Fiestas (regardless of the trim) and that this engine is in the Escape and 2014 Fusions.

I'm in need of many of the front end cooling parts (radiator, radiator support, lines... ), AC (condenser, dehydrator and a couple lines) and some of the front end parts (lower shield, intercooler piping etc.). I was wondering if the Fiesta ST shares any of those parts with other cars like the Escape? Are any of those parts interchangeable?

I've been pricing OEM parts with local dealerships and while most of them have reasonable prices, some parts are just outrageous ($25 for an O-ring) or over $200 for the fan and motor assembly etc. I've also checked junkyards and they price those parts at almost the same prices. For instance, I was browsing around for a hood and a local yard, 80 mi away, was pricing a hood they had at $250 when I can get an OEM, brand new hood shipped to a Ford dealer 10m away from my house for $220.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!