Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Don't do this... Poor brake pads

Thanks All! It sure is good to hear direct experience on the same parts and issues.
This forum and its members are terrific!!

Bull Run

U.S. Army Veteran
My 1108 cap is so tight going on, I'm concerned about damaging the reservoir neck. I put a spacer/block between the bottom of the reservoir and the reservoir mount, so that I wasn't bending the reservoir downward when pressing the cap on. I also put a little clean brake fluid on the rubber seal and on the top of the reservoir neck, so the cap would rotate easier going on.

Maybe my 1108 cap leaked at the tubing/cap fitting because the clamp was not installed tightly enough. I'll crimp it a little more and see if that takes care of the leaking.
The cap comes with two gaskets, take the thinner one out and retry.

Thanks Bull Run. I tried thin and thick separately and together. Ended up using just the thick one. I'll tighten the crimp on the tube/cap-nipple...which seems to be a separate problem.