Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Driver Side View Mirror vibration, shaking

Just wondering how many others are having this same issue as me?

My Driver Side View Mirror has been vibrating and shaking around from day one. Not the entire mirror just the glass. Very annoying at night with lights flickering.

Went to dealer and they ordered replacement and not only is it worse then the original they managed to brake my window switch tabs so it will not stay down in its place and the door handle cap keeps popping off.

They are now ordering another mirror, door handle cap and new window switch.

Anyways just wondering if others are having the wobbly mirror like me?

Also if i could go back in time i would have just deal with the original because of all the other problems that have come from them trying to fix!

I have the mirror issue as well. Bothers me but nightmares like that is why I've started to just deal with it

haste

1000 Post Club
Yarp. Same problem here with the mirror.

Neither of my 12v outlets work but I don't want to take it in to a dealer and have some guy crawling around in my car with possibility of breaking something.

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
Well get this! After showing the manager of the service department the damages the machanic did to my car he told me that "well it's not a Mercedes and this is Fords way of telling me that I bought a disposable go kart!" I was pissed and took everything I had not to blow up!

But he did say that they are going to order all the parts to make it right and fix what they broke!

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
Cars vibrate...mirrors shake...
Not all of them. Dealer has four new ones on the lot at two of them do it and two don't. Also the passenger sides on all of them don't. This is a problem with just some of the driver side mirrors.

In hindsight if I knew this was how my car was going to get worked on by this hack mechanic I would have just left it!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Not all of them. Dealer has four new ones on the lot at two of them do it and two don't. Also the passenger sides on all of them don't. This is a problem with just some of the driver side mirrors.

In hindsight if I knew this was how my car was going to get worked on by this hack mechanic I would have just left it!
Have a nice, petty life.