Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

electric gremlin

while driving to work my volume wouldnt go up or down when i turn on the off button and got out closed my door the radio was still on had to discoonect the negative cable went back hook up the negative cable couple hours later everything is back to normal

It's because you are in Canada, your connection to England means that Lucas (the prince of Darkness) electronics were used in your car.

BTW, that's a joke. I'm old enough to have seen BSA motorcycles ridden by high schoolers and a classmate in high school drove a MG TD. Back then Lucas was renowned for sudden failures.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I had a similar issue once and it never happened again. I chalk it up to electrical gremlins also.

Wow, strange. I just had this happen to me the other day and I'm also in Canada.

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
i forgot to mention when i hook up the negative cable the sync starting downloading an update and no issues in the last 3 days hope it fixed the issue