Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Enjoying the E30 Tune

Remembered I had an older GoPro sitting around and ordered a head mount just to see what it would all look like. Does a pretty good job picking up good enough audio and can actually deal with intentionally challenging lighting. Did it sort of vlog style, was a fun experiment hahaa! The Dizzy E30 tune is also a blast honestly. Fun to get the tires loose whenever you want in second. Still feels crazy to me coming from a regular Fiesta!

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Remembered I had an older GoPro sitting around and ordered a head mount just to see what it would all look like. Does a pretty good job picking up good enough audio and can actually deal with intentionally challenging lighting. Did it sort of vlog style, was a fun experiment hahaa! The Dizzy E30 tune is also a blast honestly. Fun to get the tires loose whenever you want in second. Still feels crazy to me coming from a regular Fiesta!

Nice video! What foglights do you have?