Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

F/S: OEM Fiesta ST Parts

Trader history for aLL STaR Fiesta ST (0)

I could be off on some of these prices so feel free to make REALISTIC offers. I have no use for this stuff and maybe you're trading in or selling your car so if you make a worthwhile offer, I'll most likely sell it.

Whatever is left by next week will end up in the garbage - any reasonable offer takes it.

OEM Fiesta ST front sway bar - asking price $50.00

OEM Fiesta ST intercooler and piping - asking price $125.00

OEM Fiesta ST rear engine mount - asking price $25.00 shipped

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #7
Funny, a brand new RMM is under $30
Hence my "I could be off on some of these prices so feel free to make REALISTIC offers. I have no use for this stuff and maybe you're trading in or selling your car so if you make a worthwhile offer, I'll most likely sell it." [thumb]

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #8
Added some new parts up top - prices are "or best offer" so if you're interested, make me a realistic offer.

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #15
Want/need this stuff out of the garage, any reasonable offer takes it. I'd prefer local buyers (Aliso Viejo, CA) but I'll ship if I have to at your expense. Shoot me an email to gene@genetjin.com if you're interested since I'm not on here daily.

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #20
A few parts left on page one, any reasonable amount takes it... they'll be in the garbage next Friday if no one wants them.