Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Yes it's stock 2 1/4 piping it's just had the res and muffler cut off and replaced with straight pipe. If you definitely plan on being north of 300 whp in the future and you want to go bigger I'd go ahead and go with a 3 inch just to be safe although 2.5 may be sufficient. Until you get that 300+ the 2 1/4 is sufficient. So for now you may want to find an exhaust shop and do just what I did to tide you over because it definitely sounds good this way (in my opinion).

As for turbos you can go with the x47 hybrid as you know but mountune also has an mrx turbo upgrade which is a decent upgrade especially for the price. Both are capable of similar power outputs but the mrx is a little more linear whereas the x47 has alot of bottom end and falls off towards the top a little more it's all in what you want. Good luck!!
Thanks I appreciate the help! When the time comes I’ll do more research and find what I want.

Well, if my gaskets get here today from amazon and are the correct ones... as long as I have some time tomorrow, I should be able to get this Mongoose exhaust installed (pending it really fits... it passed the guesstimate/eye test lol) and see what it sounds like. Anyone else actually have one on a USDM 5-door?

felopr

Can I re-use the exhaust gasket that looks like this?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
imo, if it doesnt look fcku up, sure
the little metalic ones that goes on the stock DP, that is another story

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
It's only been the for a month. Want to switch out cp-e res pipe for straight one. See what it sounds like.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I'm trying to think of a good road for it around here. I'll handle it though.

Is there any reason to NOT get a Borla in my situation? No plans for BT, HOA so I shouldn't get a CP-E (although I want it), and the Borla doesn't drone, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Is there any reason to NOT get a Borla in my situation? No plans for BT, HOA so I shouldn't get a CP-E (although I want it), and the Borla doesn't drone, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
I have never heard anything bad about the borla system. Only miner complaint was it was a lil too quiet for someone. CP-E is not that loud especially with the factory dp. I thought my catless with the CP-E was going to be much louder than it is. No need for a 3 inch system with factory turbo. Ppl even say 2.5 is plenty for a big turbo.